Chloe getting ready to find eggs:
Kaiya with some loot in her basket already:
Chloe with all her eggs. While most kids her age were racing around as fast as they could for eggs, she would slowly pick them up, one by one. Then she would open it and eat the candy. She would also shake the eggs. If they were too light or didn't make noise, she would toss them aside and not be bothered with them! Lol!
One of my favorite memories was Carson and Jacob running around, super intense, trying to find eggs. Then they were all irritated because they weren't able to find many and "got the shaft" while all the little kids had tons to find. Jared and I were thinking, "Really, Carson?! You are almost 12 and will be in Young Mens next year...."
Here's the kids dyeing their Easter Eggs:
And here the kids are Easter morning.....
Look who scored with new bikes! Wow! That's a really great Easter Bunny, if I do say so myself!
Later in the day we had Easter dinner at Brad & Karen's house and had an Easter Egg Hunt.
Oh and here's some pics of the kids ready for church....in their kinda new Easter outfits....I waited too long and found a dress for Chloe, but nothing for Kaiya. She had to make due with a new sweater. Oh well, they are cute anyway!
Ok, so I had to include this pic because doesn't Carson look like a little person here?! Am I right, Angie?! hahaha!









3 comments:
Great, now I will never look at Carson the same way again!
There is something about Easter egg hunt's that bring out the competitive spirit...I get intense too.
Your Easter bunny is awesome!
Carson, the little person! That's funny. Elsie asked me yesterday if she might turn into a dwarf because she is shorter than everyone. It made me laugh.
Love the Easter pics!
When I was at Alysha's she was telling us about what Brandon thought was your surprise vacation to Yellowstone. Alysha and I both made the same face... the Bates in Yellowstone of their own accord? Not buying it. Prove us wrong look at you guys getting your outdoors on! Still think Disney was the better choice though...
Post a Comment