I don't have too much to say about Mother's Day. Jared is always really great about making me feel special. Every year the kids make me a Mother's Day book. Usually it's like, "Why I love my Mom" or something to that effect. This year Jared let the kids have complete free reign on it and wow, that was the craziest book I ever received. It was a story and I was in that story, but it was pretty bizarre. I loved it though. They thought it was their best work yet and they all put in artwork for it and everything. I love that I already have a collection of 11 books and will have many more as the years go by. When my kids are older, I'm sure I'll always take them out and look at them. I'm sentimental like that.
Here I am with my 3 chicks:
I love being a Mom more than anything. I didn't grow up thinking I'd be a stay-at-home mom. It's honestly the best thing I never knew I wanted! My three kids are the greatest and I'm honored to be their mother. I know I learn more from them than they could ever learn from me. I can see their potential and hope everyday I can help guide them to be the people I know they can be.
1 comment:
OKay I need to see this book when we come in June. Sounds amazing. haha.
You are a fabulous mother!!
Post a Comment