15 April, 2013

You Could Call Us Hikers....

 This certainly wasn't a major event or anything, but I felt like it should be in my blog book nonetheless. For instance, what if someday when my kids are older they say something like, "We never did things outdoors." Well, I can point to this post and be like, "Umm, yeah, we totally hiked Badger as a family....we are sooo outdoorsy like that!"

Here we are all smiles...it was like 95 degrees out....or should I say 98 degrees and rising?!  Hahaha! Anyone catch that?!

I believe we did this for an FHE because of course I would suggest to hike it in the heat of the day, instead of in the morning or something.


Chloe was surprisingly a trooper and walked most the way.


Our kids were freaked out because we told them to get in the cart and we'd push them down the hill. 


Chloe got tired of walking so Carson was the sweet big brother and carried her the rest of the way.

So there you have it. It's like we are full-on wilderness explorers! :)