25 January, 2011

Under Construction

So this blog is officially under construction...

Originally when we started this blog, Jared had decided he would redesign this blog every few months. It was a fun little exercise in creativity for him. Sure, he started off strong. The first year of the blog started off with like 3 or 4 different templates. But this last design, which we were only supposed to have for a few months, has been on this blog for about 3 years. 3 YEARS people!

You'd think having a designer husband would mean I'd have at my disposal, any design needs done immediately. Alas, it's like the plumber's wife who always has a broken sink.

But...

Jared finally said he would redesign our blog.

Woo hoo!

But...

He didn't say when he would get around to it.

So....

I'm smart, you see. I therefore changed the blog with an ugly blogger template in hopes that it would motivate Jared to change the blog ASAP. So let's just see how long it takes to get our new blog design up and running...

8 comments:

PRP said...

You make me laugh. Get hoppin', Jared cause this thing is UGLY...!

Heather said...

um this is the same template i have....

::lindsay said...

LOL! Oh my goodness Heather! Talk about sticking my foot in my mouth! What I meant was that he doesn't like to have anything up on our blog that he didn't create himself! :)

::lindsay said...

Ha ha Heather! Just checked your blog and you have a super cute template on there...

Kim said...

I was seriously just thinking the other day when I was reading your blog that Jared needed to do something new. Don't get me wrong, his design was awesome...I just needed something new from him. I'm glad you pulled out the big guns, Lindsay. He better get motivated!

tharker said...

I freakin' love you, Lindsay!!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see it!

melanie said...

I love how Heather teased you, too funny. I'm sure it will be amazing, he's talented. And you're funny. I love when you blog.

Yes, we do need to hang out. Any TV show get togethers planned? :)