Anyhoo, here are some of our pre-Christmas festivities around our house---
Decorating the family Christmas tree--Jared and I both received a Hallmark ornament every year growing up. He got one every Christmas from his Grandparents and I received mine from my parents. We've continued the tradition with our own kids. They love their Hallmark ornaments!


And of course, what would be a Christmas picture without some Christmas guns?! Sheesh...I hope they all get tired of them soon.
Now that's more like it....Here's a picture of Carson's Christmas choir concert. Not the best picture, but he was actually pretty far away and this was the best I could do. He is not the biggest fan of choir but it is required, or I guess I should say "very strongly encouraged" by his teacher. I doubt he'll do it next year so here's probably the one and only picture!
We thought we'd change it up a bit this year and go to Leavenworth and see the tree lighting and have fun in this little German town!
Chloe+Kelsey....
Kaiya+Kayla....
Carson+Jacob.....
Doing the "chicken dance" in the town square...

Sitting on Santa's lap and letting him know their Christmas lists
Look at the crowds of people behind us!
We're having so much fun!
6 comments:
1) I love Leavenworth.
2) I love doing a slumber party on the 23rd, before all the crazy starts. Great idea.
3) Love that hot dog shot.
Slumber party = awesomeness!
And for reals, how funny is it that the kid next to Carson is flashing guns for the picture (by accident I'm sure but hilarious nonetheless). You're never gonna get another picture without them.
The choir picture, in case you were confused.
Leavenworth was SUPER FUN!! So glad we could share it together!! Can't wait for next year:)
It sounds like a wonderful Christmas for your family. I have never been to Leavenworth. It looks like lots of fun!
I was going to say the same as Heather. It totally looks like the girl next to Carson is flashing guns! So funny!!
Love that Jared took a picture of you eating the sausage dog.
And I have to say my favorite part of this entire post is Kaiya's silly face in the last picture of your family slumber party. She's so funny!!
Post a Comment