Well, now it's January.
Here's a little present Santa left under the tree for me:
If only I could make a return on it!Anyhoo, Jared and I started our healthy eating "lifestyle change" once again. Hopefully the whole "lifestyle change" will stick this time. I'm on day 3 and I gotta tell you...
Eating Healthy Stinks.
I'm hungry and boy, have I got a temper this week. Apparently Lindsay without good food isn't a pretty sight.
Oh and lets not forget the whole exercise thing. I dusted off my Jillian Michaels DVDs and got to work on Monday and Tuesday. You don't even want to know the feelings I have toward Jillian at the moment.
So anyone else in my same predicament right now? Misery loves company.....
10 comments:
YES! Sadly, I am right there with you. I was doing so good before the holidays. Instead of treats and chocolate tonight I had carrots and hummus. While still good, not nearly as good as treats. Jillian and I have been having dates this week too. Man her voice can get annoying. Here's to shredding!
Right there with you. It.is.no.fun.
The hardest one for me is the eating healthy. I am mean when I am hungry.
I wish I could relate but I lost about 10 lbs this holiday season.
NOT.
Let's just say that sound following me everywhere, you know, of my thighs rubbing together, is getting real. old. real. fast.
Good times, my friend, good times.
oh yeah it's healthy eating at this house too!! man, it's not awesome...but not fitting into my pants is definitely worse!
and just remember...healthy eating sucks, but at least you aren't Emily..she only gets select vegetables, and small meat portions...now that sucks. :)
I was so disgusted with myself that I started Weight Watchers the day we got back from Christmas. Things were way out of hand!!! I've lost some weight already (just weighed in this morning) but I've been a beast for the last two weeks! I wonder who Aaron would rather be married to...skinny, witchy Kim or chubby, happy Kim?!
Count me in.
The holiday eating was taken to a whole new level this year. Egads. Bring on the gumps at our home as well.
Yep, we purchased a recumbent bike and an elliptical. We'll see how long that lasts. And I am doing Atkins...which totally sucks.
I can totally relate, but all I have to say is "Whatever" because you always are so slim, trim, and fit and look amazing. I highly doubt you actually have any type of love handle to lose. Good job eating healthy though, it sucks!
Santa left me the same present...and all I have to say is he SUCKS at gift giving! :)
I'm right there with you, babe. I've been doing Turbo Jam this week and I kind of want to punch peppy Chaleen in the face!
I have to agree with Rachel and give you a big old "whatever" about the love handles and extra fat Lindsay! If it's there, they must be invisible ones that no one else can see. :) But I can relate to the gross food hangover. The thing I started to realize back during Thanksgiving was how much the holidays revolve around food and how it just a glutenous snack fest all the way until New Years. I would actually start feeling physically ill and think - why am I still snacking? Gah!!! Because it's there right in front of me every time I go in the kitchen. After this year I vowed I will never do that again. It sucks to have worked hard and lost weight only to gain back a few during the holidays. Have fun with your workouts!
Post a Comment