30 December, 2010

Happy Birthday Carson


He is ten.

TEN!!!

Where did the time go?!

I think he grew up when I wasn't looking.

10 Things About Carson:

1. Hard worker--very driven and passionate about the things he loves
2. LOVES legos and builds all the time
3. Likes video games---current faves include Super Scribblenauts, Mario Galaxy 2 and Madden
4. Obsessed with Fantasy Football---he doesn't even have a team!
5. Likes to play kickball at school
6. Enjoys playing soccer and swimming for his sports
7. Still likes Presidents---gonna be Abe Lincoln for the upcoming Wax Museum at school
8. Funny sense of humor and loves to tease people
9. Always tries his best to be righteous and a good example
10. Sweet loving brother and son--The BEST we could ever ask for!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON!!!!

6 comments:

PRP said...

Happy Birthday Cars!

When I saw him at the theater, I complimented his hair...he looked so grown up...and he said, yeah, my mom did it!

Love it! Hope he has a fantastic day.

Kim said...

I love that Carson still gives me hugs, and he is so sweet with Elsie. He sure is a special kid! We love you, Carson!

Angie said...

Q and I are Carson super fans!! He has always been just the sweetest kid. I'm so proud of the man he's becoming. Love you Cars.

tharker said...

This is a day late, but I hope Carson had a great birthday!

He is such a great kid and I always love watching him play with Eva. He is so sweet with her and she totally loves him!

Larry and Janice said...

Please tell Carson Happy Birthday from us too. We loved getting to know him when he and Jared came to Texas - - enjoyed the sense of humor obvious with those two! This boy is definitely gonna go far!

Brooklet said...

Wow, you have a 10 year old! How exciting. He sounds like such a fun kid, and I only imagine he gets more fun the older he gets. Happy Birthday, Carson.