It's time for my final update on my kids, and then I'll be all caught up!
It's seriously bittersweet having Chloe grow up. There's something about her growing up that makes me so sad despite how happy I feel that she's becoming more independent. I think it's because she's the baby.
Chloe is definitely the most laid-back of my 3 kids. Not like that's hard, since the other two are so intense, albeit in different ways. She's pretty carefree and it's so refreshing to have a kid like that! I think she's kinda figured out that if you have a smile on your face and are sweet, it can get you pretty far. She's the first always to give a smile, or a dopey, cheesy face. She's also super affectionate and will constantly say, "I love you so so so so much! You are the best, best, best ever!"
Oh, and she's hilarious! Seriously. I think we may have a little jokester on our hands. She does and says things that are so funny all the time. I need to start writing them down.
She's still just a tiny thing. She's barely into 3T clothes, the size 2's still fit good though. I'm not sure how much she weighs but she's still tiny, which is funny because holy cow that girl loves to eat. She has a serious love affair with food. Do NOT stand in the way of the girl and her food because this is the one area where she has a temper. Honestly, she's good to just tool around as long as she's got a snack in hand.
And have I mentioned her cheeks?! It's probably her cutest quality. All of her fat has settled right on her cheeks. She looks like she's storing nuts for the winter in those things. It makes you just want to run up to her and squeeze them or kiss them like crazy.
The one area which her laid-back personality has been driving me mad is the whole potty-training business. We started the whole potty-training thing 2 weeks ago and she couldn't have cared less about the whole thing. When she has accidents, you could tell she was like, "Whatever!" and went along with her day. I was about ready to quit several times, but Jared was like, "She's Three! You've got to power through." I know. I'm such a quitter sometimes. I just hate cleaning accidents. Anyways, I think she's FINALLY getting it though because she had her first completely accident-free day yesterday! And she let us know when she had to go---which to me, kids aren't potty-trained if they can't tell you when they need to go. So Hooray! {I think.}
Chloe's favorite color is green and now she's told Jared that his favorite color can't be green because hers is green. She also loves Brobee like he's literally part of the family. Lately whenever I tell her I love her she says, "I love Brobee!!!" She still loves her Meow-Cats too.
Chloe still always looks slightly disheveled. She always has food on her face or stuff on her hands. Even if she started off the day with cute, fixed hair and a nice outfit, by the end of the day her hair is crazy, the rubber band is probably pulled out and she's spilled on her clothes. It's part of her charm though. My other kids think that she is pig pen from Charlie Brown.
I think that's about it. We all just love her so much and she seriously brings so much sunshine to our lives. We don't know what we'd do without her!
6 comments:
She is adorable that is for sure!
I love that girl. She makes the best faces!
I seriously love that little girl! She has the most infectiously happy personality and the cutest little cheesy grin ever!
My favorite Chloe-isms are:
"We go to Timmy's house!!"
"Hey Timmy! I got Brobee!!"
"Hey Timmy! I need a snaaaack"
"Hey Timmy! I wanna watch Yo Gabba Gabba"
"Hey Timmy! I wanna nother snaaack"
I'm going to be so sad when she learns to say my name correctly.
Love you Chlo-Bo!
potty trained? nice!!
I love that Jared has to give up green...maybe he could change to steel black (like a gun)
Hope the potty training is still coming along. That's one of the hardest parts of that stage of parenting. So worth it though! I just think Chloe is the most adorable thing. Glad she is such a joy to you and your family!
I love that she still loves food! I will have to remember that
Post a Comment