01 December, 2010

First Snow Day

So I'm completely over the whole snow thing and it's only December 1st. Why, you ask? Umm...yeah, Lindsay hates being cold and it's been snowy and icy and frigid for like 2 weeks now.

Here are some pics of the first snow day though {on Nov. 22nd}, when the snow was exciting, and magical and new!

I remember when I was young and it was the best when there was a new snow fall and then school got either delayed or canceled! My kids are exactly the same. They were so excited to go out and play in the snow. They built a fort, made snow balls and had a blast. Then they came in for some yummy hot chocolate!

Here they are playing...


Carson out shoveling...


Kaiya, of course, is not shoveling like she should be and is playing...

And playing...


Even Chloe got in on the shoveling action...


Happy snow girl!


Carson, trying to finish as fast as he can...


And yet, Kaiya's STILL playing...

6 comments:

Shayla said...

Ugh, all this snow and ice is killing me. Nate and I are total cold haters. Every winter he starts looking at jobs in warmer climates. Thing is, I'd probably whine about the heat, too. I haven't even gone out and gotten any pictures of my kids in the snow this year. They're both finally old enough that I can just send them out and not go with them. That's the way it should be. I should at least stand in the doorway and take a pic or two, though. :)

tharker said...

I'm okay with the snow, I just hate the ice. If it could just be lovely and fluffy all winter long and not cause so much havoc on the roads, I would be one happy girl. Such a dreamer I am...

Love these pictures!!

PRP said...

Ok, I'm loving the recap of the last six months of your life done in one day, but where, pray tell, is VEGAS???

I'm feeling shunned. I don't like it.

But your kids are dang cute! Thanks for sharing all the cute pictures!

Cajsa said...

Chloe looks like a little Eskimo!! So cute. I on the other hand LOVE hte snow. Brings back so many good memories. To tell you the truth I even enjoy driving in it. Call me crazy. I just hate everyone else driving in it.

Angie said...

snow is the worst!!
Q is not a fan of the snow, which totally works for me...that means I don't have to go out in it!

Kris said...

I don't miss the snow too much. I can't believe that you got that much! It's so crazy. You do have cute kids! Hope you are keeping warm!