13 December, 2010

Winter Dance Recital

Kaiya had her Winter Dance Recital last Saturday. She was soooo nervous, but she did a great job. We were so proud of her!

Isn't she cute?!


Here she is on stage---totally nervous, but she's doing awesome!



After the performance, here she is all-smiles!


With her "beautiful" pink roses. The girl loves flowers...


To celebrate, we went and got milkshakes at McDonalds:


Good job, Kaiya!

4 comments:

Kim said...

She looks beautiful!

Guns?! Seriously, Jared, you better have something way better in store for 2011.

A Bug's Life said...

Oh she is such a doll. And what a great costume that is. I wish my girls could dance but we live to far from anything!

I don't think I have seen a single picture of Jared in the last year, at least, without the guns. Time to retire them to the holster and give us something new! he. he. daishan

Julie said...

She looks so beautiful inher outfit! I love that she loves to dance.

Chloe's looked so adorable on Sunday. I am glad she had an awesome Birthday!

Angie said...

oh my goodnes kaiya is just so so pretty in her ballet outfit...she's perfect!



p.s. jared, your audience is telling you to retire the guns!