26 October, 2010

We've Been BOOed

So I've been sick with Strep Throat and it has completely sucked. Between the fever, sore throat and headache, I've been one miserable mama. And you know how that old saying goes, "If mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy..."

Sunday evening I was pretty down in the dumps and mega-grouchy. Then, right before bedtime, we got a knock on the door. There on the door were yummy Halloween treats. We had been BOOed! It seriously could not have happened at a better time. My kids were ecstatic! They were dancing around. Even Chloe was super pumped and saying, "We booed! We booed! Yea!"

You see, this is only the second time our family has ever been BOOed. Many a Halloween have come and gone and our family have not been the recipients of the Boo-grams. There were even about 3 Halloweens where we would BOO people, but the BOO poem didn't ever make it's way back to us. Which is fine because my kids have always loved BOOing other people. You can imagine though, how excited they were when they realized we were BOOed.

So thanks to whomever left the treats and Boo poem on the door. It really made our evening and the kids are so excited to spread the Halloween cheer!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Do you get paid for the amount of times "BOO" was used in this post?

just kidding.

I'm just jealous that you got treats!

PRP said...

This was the first year in several years that we'd been booed too and my kids were just as pumped.

Hope you're FINALLY feeling better.

hatch said...

So sorry to hear you have strep. That is the worst. I hope you feel better soon.

Cali said...

We got booed too! It makes you feel so special.

tharker said...

I love your kids reactions! So cute.

We haven't been BOOed in years. But that could be because we haven't BOOed anyone in years...