
Here's Kaiya with her BFF, Sienna:
Waiting to go on stage:
Kaiya and her ballet teacher, Miss Andrea:
Here's a picture of Kaiya and I after her performance:
Dad and Kaiya:
Here's the video of her performance:
Didn't she do great!
I was so proud of Kaiya. Sh was completely nervous. In fact, she talked about that recital for weeks. She constantly commented that she was nervous and didn't want to do it. She then kept talking about how she didn't want to do ballet anymore because she didn't like recitals.
After a lot of encouraging and coaxing, she decided she could do it. We brought her "nervous box" just in case, though we didn't need it because she said that all she needed was big hugs from me. {I just love that girl.}
She did awesome! It was so good for her to be able to face her fear and come out feeling good about things. She kept saying, "I'm so proud of myself, Mom! I did the recital! Aren't you so proud of me!"
7 comments:
she totally has the facial expressions down and everything too! She is so adorable, she did awesome!
I am so proud of you Kaiya!!! You are the prettiest little ballerina.
They are the cutest ballerinas ever! Is it bad that I teared up a bit watching them? Completely adorable. They make such a great team and I hope they dance together for years to come.
Great job Kaiya!
I am so proud of her! She did a great job!!!
I love seeing her and Sienna dance together. They are completely adorable!
Little ballerinas are the cutest! I love those flower headbands. Kaiya was adorable!
I'm clapping so hard I hope you can hear me from MN to Washington! Kaiya was great! I would have never guessed she was nervous. Congratulations Kaiya - you're a perfect ballerina!
Good job, Kaiya! You'll have to teach Elsie some of your dances.
Post a Comment