24 June, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Father's Day was pretty low-key this year.

If I'm honest, it's low-key every year. While Jared and the kids work so hard to make Mother's Day special, I'm afraid I'm a bit slackerish in the Father's Day festivities department. Jared always jokes that it's just like that Cosby Show episode where Cliff is complaining about Father's Day and then pulls out those bad gifts and lack of thoughtfulness from the children.

I'll step it up next year, I promise!

It was still a great day though. We did a few of the chores Jared asked us to do and then went to dinner over at the Johnsons. It was yummy.

Here's Jared and the kids on Father's Day after he opened his gift:



See how they all have hand gestures now when they take pictures! Even little Chloe is trying to attempt her very own "gun".

Good grief!

I always try to get them to stop, but it always falls on deaf ears. I just have this fear that Carson's going to end up getting called to the principal's office at school for flashing gang signs or something.



The kids just love their Daddy. He really is the best Dad in the world and we are so lucky.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Someday you will have to have Jared do a post on the necessity of the gun hand gestures. Ha!