29 March, 2010

Welcome to Fun Land

Awhile back Kaiya had made signs on her bedroom door.

Here's one of them:

It says, "Welcome To Fun Land!"


Isn't that funny....though really she should have put "Welcome to the Pig Pen" since her room is always a dump.

She also made a few other signs for her door which say, "No Boys Allowed" and "Only Too Boys Allowed".

The other day I was walking by her room and I noticed that Carson {being the know-it-all kid he is} had made some corrections on her door:

On this one, he obviously felt like her "boys" was a little illegible. Ummm...pot meet kettle....he has the worst handwriting known to man. Besides, she's 5 and he's 9.

On this picture, she had written "too" instead of "two" and so apparently Carson felt the need to correct her and point out this was not the right homophone.

Does this sum up Carson in a nutshell?!

6 comments:

Heather said...

That is an accurate depiction of Carson. I like it.

tharker said...

Sounds about right. And that's why we love him!

Kim said...

Oh, Carson!!

Sarah said...

I love how kids like to put signs on their doors and around the house advertising their little imaginations. I think that is something I will miss as the kids get older. Carson reminds me soooo much of Kendle. :)

Angie said...

you can't blame a kid who appreciates good grammar. :)

Lisa said...

So cute. I love that Kaiya is already putting signs up.