15 November, 2009

It Was His Birthday.

Before Birthday Week was rudely interrupted by the swine flu, I decided to decorate for Jared's Birthday.

Here's what I came up with:






Okay, so I didn't come up with it myself. Remember that Office episode where Dwight and Jim planned Kelly's Birthday Party?

I thought it rather appropriate really, since Jared LOVES The Office. I knew he'd get a kick out of it.

7 comments:

tharker said...

I laughed so hard when I saw the pictures on his Facebook page. Love the Office nod!

So sorry that Birthday Week ended on a sour note!

AOlson said...

That's awesome!!

Kim said...

Love it!

Angie said...

very nice myhre. very nice.

Lisa Christine said...

We love the office too! What perfect decorations!

Amy J. said...

Love the office...but I love even more that you used the idea. It looks perfect!

Peggy Dee said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your flu... but it makes for a great post! You are so funny. I love it. Hope we get to see you soon!