24 November, 2009

I'm Back

So yes, we are still alive from the piggy flu. And yes, it really did suck as much as people says it does.

But, now we are finally feeling better and back in business, peeps.

Here's the latest:

Jared---He missed a whole week from work, but luckily he was able to work from home some of those days. Now he's just ready to party it up Thanksgiving-style and pound his Grandma's homemade rolls until he's sick to his stomach.

Lindsay---Let's see. I just became co-team manager of Carson's Destination Imagination team with this girl. Part of me is like, "Why the freak did I add another thing to my plate?" But, hey, it's going to great and I'm so excited to do something with Carson. Our team has met a few times and it's so fun to see their little minds working. Now if only we could settle on which challenge we are doing for sure....It's between challenge A--Direct Deposit or challenge E--Breaking DI News.

Carson---Soccer's over. He's currently obsessed with Chess. He started chess club this year. I know...you just can't fight the heritage... When he said he beat Kwan, I just had to laugh. Two Asian boys playing chess....who'da thought...oh, yeah--everybody. He's also currently obsessed with AR books. He loves to read the books and take the tests. I think he has a book in his hand whenever I see him. It's great!

Kaiya---She is loving ballet. She takes with her BF Sienna and LOVES her teacher Miss Andrea. I think we are Miss Andrea groupies, as we had her last year, this year, and will try our very best to have her next year. Her favorite thing is to send her Daddy little love notes.

Chloe---The girl is starting to say so many words. It's so fun and it's such a fun age. Her favorite thing is probably saying, "yes" to everything. Oh, and she loves to tattle on her brother and sister. I can barely understand anything she says when she's doing it, but you can totally tell it is her tattling. In fact, she now consistently says, "No, Kaiya {Ka-Ka}. Stop hitting me!" Wow, I'm so proud.

3 comments:

PRP said...

Didn't we just have a talk about taking things OFF our plates rather than adding to them??? We will never learn. How great though that you will have some concentrated time with Carson. He will LOVE it! And working with Amy? Good times for sure.

I love the relationship between Sienna and Kaiya. I think they are just what the other needs.

And Chloe? I could listen to her jibber jabber all day long.

tharker said...

Party it up Thanksgiving style and eat Grandma Earl's rolls until he's sick....sounds like my kind of Thanksgiving!!

Destination Imagination, Chess, and reading for that matter are so Carson. I love that he finds something he loves and just runs with it. He's such a great kid!

I vote that it's about time for some more Kaiya dance footage!

Oh, Chloe. I love that girl and her jabber. When she was here the other day, I was amazed at how many new words she's picked up. I loved listening to her tell me all about her love for her cottage cheese..."jabber, jabber, jabber, cheeeeeese!" She's so dang cute!

Heather said...

So many fun things going on over there! Have a great Thanksgiving!