03 November, 2009

Birthday Week...In Progress

Sunday kicked off Jared's Birthday Week. Unlike my Birthday Week where Jared is inundated with the longest list of "Honey-Do's" known to man, his Birthday Week literally has me cooking from sun up to sundown.

Here's the week so far:

Sunday:
Thai Peanut Noodles
Breadsticks

and this cake---
It's called "Ultimate Chocolate and Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Cake" and it's DELICIOUS!!!

If you want the recipe, I posted it on the recipe blog HERE.

I know...what better way to kick off birthday week than to clog all of our major arteries.

Monday:
Homemade bread and strawberry jam taken to Jared's work in the morning.
Cafe Rio Salads for dinner

and then we went to see this:


Tuesday:
Chips and Queso taken to Jared's work
Red Robin for Dinner....

I'll post on the rest of birthday week later on Monday....

10 comments:

Sarah said...

One lucky guy indeed. That's pretty awesome that you do that for him. Yum!

PRP said...

I know I've already mentioned this, but can I please come to dinner every night this week?

And I'm still singing from last night. It was awesome!

Angie said...

mouth watering......

polka dots said...

i love your birthday weeks. I am suddenly hungry.

tharker said...

Can I join Karen in begging to come to dinner every night this week? That cake looks delicious!

Can't wait to see what else is in store for Jared this week!

Kim said...

Yummy! I really want to see "This Is It". I wonder if I can get Aaron to go see it with me?!

Earl Family said...

Oh man. I wish I was Jared right now.

Brooklet said...

You guys sure know how to birthdays. i can't wait to see what else is on the menu for birthday week. That cake looks divine.

Lisa said...

What a good wifey. I need your Cafe Rio salad recipe. Sounds delicious right about now!

Angelique said...

I am not a real birthday guy, but I directed my wife to you blog post cause the idea of actually celebrating became suddenly appealing when I started reviewing the menu. I don't think I made any headway with the wife however...