We went to the ward party on Thursday night and it was BUSY and CROWDED. The kids had a great time though.
Isn't she the cutest little Indian Girl you've ever seen?!
Kaiya and Sienna...
Daddy with his little Pocahontas...
Kaiya and Kate both dressed up as Belle
Kaiya was so conflicted about what to be for Halloween this year. I tried to get her to be a witch and a cheerleader, but she wouldn't have it. She decided she needed to be a princess again, but she wanted to be Belle and she was Belle last year. She then decided she would be Cinderella, but just couldn't go through with it because, "Cinderella has yellow hair and I don't!" She finally decided to be Belle again because they both have brown hair. We borrowed the Belle dress this year, as this one was much bigger and prettier than Kaiya's old one. Kaiya loved it because the dress was all big and poofy, just like Belle's at Disneyland.
Kaiya and Tiffani's kids at Uptown for trick-or-treating. It ended up being just Kaiya this year because Chloe was sleeping and Carson decided not to go.
I think Carson is starting to outgrow Halloween a little bit. We always joke around how Carson has an "old man's soul" and here is just another example. He didn't know what he wanted to be for Halloween and didn't even care what his costume was. We borrowed a costume from his friend Jacob. Carson decided not to go to Uptown to go trick-or-treating because he didn't feel like it was worth his time to get dressed up because the quality and quantity weren't going to be good enough in his mind. What 8 year old does that? Wasn't the fact that he was trick-or-treating and he was getting candy good enough? Whatever dude!
The three kids that night ready to go trick-or-treating. Carson decided to be a Death Eater.
Best quotes of the night:
Carson all frustrated Chloe was slowing down the trick-or-treat process: "We are walking really slow and we need to be going like this!!!!" {He proceeds to snap his fingers really fast...}
Kaiya saying trick-or-treat at someone's door: "Look! I'm not shy anymore!"
Kaiya: "Ahh...You speak Spanish!!!"
Chloe's cute moments:
Taking forever at each door, loving the animals at the doors, admiring the decorations....
8 comments:
The girls look so cute! Carson totally looks scary...
Our Halloween Carnival was so NOT crowded or crazy that it was delightful. Nevermind that I have 4 huge bags of unopened candy, because I forget we're not in a ward with 9,000 children anymore.
Chloe is the cutest little thing! All your kids look great and ready to head out the door in that last picture. I love that you wrote down some of the funny things they said. Hilarious!
A death eater...I love it cause wasn't he Harry Potter last year?!!
That little Indian costume is so adorable! Did you make it?
They all look great in their costumes. Kaiya's dress is especially princessy...Elsie loves it! She tells me all the time that she loves Belle because Kaiya loves Belle.
Oh, that little indian is soooo cute! All your kids looked great!
Oh my gosh, I love Chloe's costume! So cute!
How did I know Kaiya might be Belle? She looks lovely.
I LOVE Carson's costume! A Death Eater was a great idea! We missed him at Uptown though (although I have to admit, he is right about the quality of some of the candy ;) Funny kid!
Chloe looks adorable! She makes a darling little Pocahontas.
I love Kaiya's quote about not being too shy to say Trick or Treat. Great job Kaiya!!!
i love chloe's costume! the cutest!
Post a Comment