Jared's brother, Mitch, and Jared's Aunt Julie both came to ML for a visit. It was really fun to see them both. Mitch had just gotten back from a 3 month vay-cay in Asia. Julie is from Minnesota and Jared hadn't seen her since 1992. Crazy, huh!
We just pretty much hung out all weekend long. We ate food literally 24/7. I imagine Julie thinks that all we do is eat. We're hungry, we eat. We're bored, we eat. Fun family activity, we eat. We want to get out of the house, we eat. Well, I guess we didn't eat food ALL weekend long. We managed to watch Toddlers & Tiaras and other TV fare and played a rousing game of 3-round Celebrity. {"TEARS..." Jared looking around expectantly...}
Here's a photo of Julie with Carson & Kaiya:
Kaiya and Mitch--She doesn't see him to often but LOVES him. She's always all over him.
Here I'm trying to get a cute pic with the 3 kids and Mitch. Chloe is clearly not cooperating. This is the story of my life. Sometimes a picture is really worth 1000 words.
Gotta love blanket forts!
These are some random pictures of everyone playing with Angie's wigs...
Carson didn't want me to post this. Oops, my bad!
Of course, Kaiya had to pick pink!
3 younger girl cousins
Julie and Elsie
Jared, Kim, and Julie
It was a wonderful weekend and we really hope we get the opportunity to see both Mitch and Julie again soon!
5 comments:
i think kaiya makes the perfect funky asian with that pink hair!
What's wrong with eating 24/7?? Seriously, you wonder why I gained 10 pounds in the 9 months we lived up in ML!! Oh well, it's too much fun.
Yes, love the funky Asain picture!
Thanks for the memories! It was wonderful to be with you all. I loved meeting all the little girls, playing with Kaiya and getting beaten by Carson at croquet. It was great to meet you too Lindsay. You and Jared are special folks and I'm glad you found each other. I'm happy to be part of such a fun, friendly, and loving family. Julie
Glad you had some fun with the fam. Glad we got to see you for a bit while you were in ML!
That picture of Chloe hanging by her ankle is PRICELESS.
Post a Comment