You know what else are eyesores? Narcs.
It's not like we have 5 cars on our lawn on blocks or like 80 cats running around. But still the man has to bring us down.
Ok, what neighbor was it? The new move-ins right next door? Oh if it is I will so not be bringing by any fresh zucchini bread. And if we do then I'll just tell them it's made from zucchini, but it will really be made from all the weeds we had to pull.
Guess what we got to do all day Friday? If you guessed swimming then you are dead wrong. It was weeding. And it was hot, and I have rashes on my arms, and don't forget my allergies.
The only highlight was watching Boo get absolutely owned multiple times by water balloons – courtesy of Carson and I. And wouldn't you know it they all hit her in the head. And she acts like she just got shot by a sniper too when they hit her.
But don't get me distracted by talking about balloons.
I'm watching for you tattle-tale. If I see one thing out of line with your house then guess what, I gots the city's number on my speed dial.
Protect ya neck.
11 comments:
At least FHE is planned for the next two weeks...
I never understand how people get called out on things like a few weeds when just down from my house there are a few homes that should be condemmed and demolished! Poo Poo on the snitch!
I've still been laughing about that since last night when you told us. We got in trouble for having our trash can in front of our house, and we were so annoyed. There's so many worse houses, like you said, with tons of cars, crap all over the place, yards a mess with tons of weeds...oh wait. He he.
This is funny. I wish you had the balloons hitting Lindsay on video! The weed thing is crazy. Can't believe the city sent you a notice about that. So many other important things they should be worrying about!
oh c'mon they were a total eyesore. something had to be done about it.
don't be hatin'
I can't believe somebody actually contacted you about pulling those weeds. We have people on our block that didn't even have a yard in like they were supposed to for about two years!
Take them Zucchini bread filled with weeds...you kill me!
Haha, awesome. I think it's time to prank everyone within sight of your house. I would suggest chocolate covered bouillon cubes, preferably garlic chicken flavor. That'll teach em.
Not even fair! You should at least get to know who complained.
two words - Lawn Mower.
Actually, it could be an issue of contributing to a potential wildfire if they have dried out from lack of water. Turn on your sprinkler system, go green.
Post a Comment