18 August, 2009

Today is Her Birthday.....

Someone has a birthday today and her name is.....



TIFFANI!!!!


In honor of her 32nd birthday, here's 32 lovable things about Tiffani:

1. She's an awesome baker--cinnamon rolls, cookies, you name it!
2. She has great hair...seriously. the girl will even tell you herself...ha ha!!!
3. She has a cute prego belly.
4. She's read the Harry Potter series a bazillion times.
5. She loves Muggle Net.
6. She's good at impersonations.
7. Did you know she makes a great Gila Monster?
8. She's great at falling off benches.
9. Girl loves to shop for cute clothes. {which is why she looks fabulous.}
10. She doesn't like ANYONE to see her without her makeup on.
11. She loves Target.
12. She's my favorite workout partner...usually we end up quitting the workout and either chat, eat some yummy homemade treat she's made {not me}, or go to Target.
13. Her house smells so clean it will literally singe your nose hairs off.
14. She's like a duck...everything just rolls off her back.
15. She has colorful childhood memories.
16. Sometimes if you get her laughing really hard, she'll make a cute little snort.
17. She introduced me to the oh-so-glorious Avocado Egg Roll.
18. She has a beautiful smile.
19. She's as skinny as can be, yet can seriously eat anything she wants to.
20. She's fun to tease.
21. She used to want to be a Tiffany with a "y" instead of an "i" --- you know, just like the 80's singer Tiffany.
22. Did I mention how much the girl loves the 80's?
23. She loves Billy Ocean's song, "Loverboy." No joke.
24. She stood in line with me to get the JT CD...it was us and a bunch of 14 year old girls.
25. Watching her everyday with Jake, makes you just love and respect her so much.
26. She's a great listener.
27. She's a wonderful wife.
28. She's a terrific mother to her 3 kids.
29. She has a way of making everyone feel like her "best friend" because she's so warm and thoughtful.
30. She's sooo much fun. Seriously we laugh till we are practically crying because we are laughing so hard.
31. She's the grey to my yang.
32. She's a FABULOUS friend who I adore very much and don't know what I'd do without her! {hopefully I'll never have to find out!}

Happy Birthday Tiffani!

Hope it's great!!!

8 comments:

tharker said...

Okay, it's not fair to make me cry at 6:48 in the morning!

Thank you so much Lindsay. You are my Yang, and I love you!

Kris said...

I'm not sure what Yang is, but it must be super special. Glad you guys are such good friends. I had fun hanging out with you at the park this summer. All of these things that Lindsay are so true! I hope you have a great Birthday Tiffani!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Tiffani! Hope you have a fabulous day. I loved reading Lindsay's list with all of these fun facts about you.

*Kristen, on Grey's Anatomy the TV show Meredith Grey and Christina Yang are best friends.

Kris said...

Thanks Sarah for clarifying. That totally makes sense now. I guess I should watch the show.....! :)

Kate said...

Happy Happy Birthday Tiffini!!!
I hope you have a good one :)
You are such a special person and anyone and everyone is so lucky to know you.

PRP said...

The grey to your yang??? You're killing me.

Happy Birthday Tiffani! You are all of those things and more and we love you to pieces!

stylist to the stars said...

Happy Bday Tiff! I hope you had the best day ever.

Love you :)

Amy said...

What a great list! And so true!

My kids flipped when they saw her picture on your blog. Tiffani is a total celebrity in this household.