Here's some pics of the kids playing in the backyard....
They all managed to squeeze in Elsie's little pool:
Elsie and Chloe playing together...I love the fact that Chloe will have cousins around her age to be pals with!
Chloe trying to get a laugh from us...
Of course, no quality family time could be complete without Carson messing with one of his sisters...
Kaiya found Elsie's Disney Princess microphone and played the songs over and over and over......
Chloe all smiles before realizing she was actually going to have to sleep in there....
Mini-golfing at Wahooz...Carson thought he was awesome...
Of course Chloe wouldn't leave the balls alone...
Kaiya was a fan of mini-golf because she got a pink ball...
Me completely forgetting that the last hole squirts out water and getting completely soaked...
Chloe was a huge fan of the snow cone I bought....
Chloe and I chillin'...
Our little family...I had to include this because we rarely get a picture that we are all in. I'm always taking the pictures!
Oh, here's the best part of the evening...while Jared, Carson, and Aaron were in line for the go-carts, I was using up all the coins in the arcade. I actually won a Wii game! Can you believe it! I know, I never win anything. I was so ridiculously excited and came running out. Jared actually thought something was wrong at first! You seriously would have thought I won on the slot machines at Vegas or something. Here's me in all my winning glory...
Well, that's about it. Jared dominated at Acquire and I finally realized that I completely SUCK at that game since I've NEVER EVER won.
The trip was short, but sweet and we will have to do it again soon!
7 comments:
I'm still laughing over Kaiya saying "owned". That is awesome. Glad you had a good trip!
We loved it! You forgot to mention how Jared almost broke a window at the school with a golf ball.
Little vacations like that are what summer is all about. Glad you had fun and scored a new Wii game. That is awesome!
So much fun! I love the comparison to Santa and Ralphie ;)
And seriously, you + that shirt + that cute belt + your cute hair = ADORABLE!
fun! Cousins are the best! Cute family pic, too!
This sounds so fun. I love the family pic. You guys are gorgeous.
Looks like fun. I love the picture of Kaiya posing with the microphone.
Post a Comment