ADORABLE!!!
Here's some pictures of the big day:
Kaiya has truly loved ballet this year. I love it because it is the one area in which she's willing to break out of her comfort zone. I was so nervous for her and hopeful she would get up there and do her routine. I was especially nervous for when the girls had to go across the floor by themselves. Kaiya was the line leader so she had to go first. I wasn't quite sure how well that would go over.
Watching her dance, I was so relieved to see that she did it. I was even a little teary watching her. Usually she is okay with being in front of people, just as long as she doesn't have to say anything!
Good girl, Kaiya! You did terrific and we are so proud of you!
Here's a video of the performance {Jared did the videotaping on our Flip Video and apparently forgot that he was taping because he was so busy watching Kaiya---this accounts for the pretty sorry job of videotaping}:
14 comments:
She's a natural! So cute.
That is SO cute! Man, it makes me want to get Marlee in dance....right now!
She is totally in her element at ballet and is about the cutest thing I've ever seen.
Way to go Kaiya!
She did such a great job, and I too was so proud of her when she went across the stage all by herself! Even Chloe was proud of her big sister. When Kaiya crossed the stage, she pointed and yelled "Caca!" (I love how she says Kaiya's name)
What a cute little recital. This looks like a ton of fun. Sydnee would love it. I love her little tutu!
It was so cute!!! I can't get over the fluffy tutus. I even caught a couple glimpses of Emily in the Kaiya-based video! Kaiya did so well. She really is a natural!
That was soooo cute! I loved it. Kaiya is really good!
I loved watching that video. That was adorable.
She looks so pretty in her ballerina outfit. And, wow, she's tan already! Good job, Kaiya! Elsie and I watched the video several times and kept saying "diya diya". She missed you all...I guess you better come down and visit! (Am I being obnoxious enough yet?!)
She was amazing! I was so excited that she took off and went across the stage on her own. That is scary being first! Great job Kaiya!
She did such a great job! She's so adorable!!
That's funny about the video taping. At the beginning where you couldn't see any of the girls' heads I found myself scrolling up on the page then thinking, no I can't scroll up to see their heads, it's just poor video taping!!! (I'm just teasing, Jared)
She is such a doll, and looks so happy. I love to see the little girls in their little ballet outfits. I kind of miss Kendle being in dance. I'm glad Kaiya has something she loves to do.
I loved watching those adorable little girls that night, my niece performed and we had a great time watching all the dancers.
Hey Lindsey, I tracked down your blog so I could tell you how much I LOVED having Kaiya in class! I absolutely loved watching her grow and come out of her shell more an more. Can you believe the difference in her confidence from the Christmas show? Amazing! I made her the line leader on purpose, and she did awesome, just like I knew she would :-) She really is very talented and I really hope she continues to dance. See ya around!
Post a Comment