With yesterday being Tami's birthday and today being the one year anniversary of her death, we decided to go to ML last night for the evening to visit her grave and bring her flowers.
Your kids will cherish those memories. What a good mom! And, yes word is spreading slowly about the lane change rule. How can you give people a ticket for a new law they didn't even know about? I share in your anger. Luckily, I heard about it before I got a ticket. Good luck!
10 comments:
Lindsay, your children are so beautiful and what a wonderful way to help them always remember their beloved grandma.
Oh your kids look so big! That is a lovely tradition to start. I'm thinking of you all today....
I wish I could've been there with you guys! Maybe next year. Love you.
I think that's a great way to remember Tami every year.
Tami would love those roses.
It sounds like the perfect way to remember Tami.
I love these pictures of your kids.
Your kids will cherish those memories. What a good mom! And, yes word is spreading slowly about the lane change rule. How can you give people a ticket for a new law they didn't even know about? I share in your anger. Luckily, I heard about it before I got a ticket. Good luck!
Seems like a perfect tradition to me.
And Chloe with the rose? How cute is that???
I can't believe it's been a year. I also think it's a great tradition and a nice way to remember their Grandma.
A perfect tradition. I was wondering how you were feeling at ballet the other day.
Post a Comment