08 June, 2009

Adoption Day

28 years ago today I came to the United States.

This picture is the very first picture I have of myself. It's the picture that was sent to my parents essentially saying, "Do you want this child?"


Who wouldn't want to adopt that girl, huh!

It's always amazing to me to think about my beginnings and the path my life has taken.

24 comments:

AOlson said...

Goodness Lindsay!! You were such a cutie pie!!

Heather said...

Yes, who WOULDN't want that girl? So crazy, I feel like I'm looking at all your kids in the pic. Sorry Cars, it's true.

Sarah said...

That is such a cute picture, looks just like Chloe. That is neat that you have that after all these years.

ashleyboice said...

I'd want that kid.

Aly said...

You were So adorable. seriously. Not to say you aren't now too....but that is picture is pretty hard to top.

duke of earl said...

awesome

PRP said...

I'd take you in a heartbeat!

I'm so glad you that your life's path has intercepted mine...you are a treasure in every way.

Kim said...

Wow, that looks like Chloe!! No kidding, what a journey your life has been. So glad you are in my family.

Megan said...

what a doll! i can see similarities in your girls. how neat to have such a great picture.

Kris said...

TOtally agree with Heather. All of your kids in that picture. So cute.

Peggy Dee said...

I still want to adopt you! Am I too late?

Julie said...

Well we are truley grateful you made it here!!

dandee said...

That picture is a treasure! What an incredible blessing to be adpoted into a country where you were able to find the Gospel.

Happy adoption day to you, dear Lindsay!

melanie said...

Simply adorable Lindsay. I love the little bit I know about your story too. I also see Chloe.

Ben and Alissa said...

Thanks for the comment you left me, it made me happy that you care!

You are so adorable in that picture! I'm glad our paths have crossed!

Angie said...

holy crap that is totally chlo-bo.

how awesome that you have that picture!

Sara said...

What an amazing blessing adoption is. Thanks for sharing that adorable picture.

hatch said...

Wow that picture looks just like Chloe. Adorable. That is very cool that you have that picture.

Erin said...

i never have seen that pic! so glad you came into my life!

tharker said...

Who wouldn't want to adopt number K81-486?

You were so stinking adorable, Jung-Jung!

lysh said...

You were so so cute! You still are of course. I am so glad that your life took you on a path that would cross mine. I have been blessed for years because of it.

Amy said...

I am glad you are here!
What a sweet picture!

Cali said...

That is an amazing picture. Your daughters look so much like you. I am so happy you are in our family. I am so proud of Jared for snatching you up.

Lisa Christine said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL! (Chloe looks just like you!)