Lindsay fretting about something or another
Jared: "Hakuna matata!" {Taking a page from Aaron's book...}
Carson: "That means 'bounce' in African!"
Carson showing me his published book he made in school.
Lindsay: "Oh, I really like it, Carson! You did a great job. So it's part of a series?"
Carson: "Yeah, I'm making it a trilogy. In the last one Luigi dies because he gets kicked in the nuts!"
Lindsay: "What?! Carson, you can't do that because it's not appropriate. "
Carson: "Well, that's too bad because it's really funny!"
Lindsay and Carson talking about girls at school.
Carson: "Yeah, ALL the girls at school like Jacob."
Lindsay: "Oh, really. Why do you think?"
Carson: "It's just because he's so dashing, Mom!"
Kaiya "talking trash" with Jared...
Kaiya: "Oh, yeah, bring on the pressure baby!"
Kaiya and Zoe disagreeing on what to play together. Kaiya wanted to play princesses {of course}, and Zoe wanted to play kitties {as in let's be kitties together}. Finally Kaiya decided that Kaiya would be a princess and Zoe could be the princess's kitty. Here I am thinking to myself, "Oh, what a sweet girl. She was able to forge a compromise." This is what I hear next...
Zoe: "Meow, meow, meow!" {accompanied by running on hands and knees...}
Kaiya: {in a snotty princess voice} "EEWWWWW! What's that smell!!!! Oh, it's the kitty. Shoo, kitty. Go away!" {then proceeds to twirl around like a princess.}
Needless to say, I stepped in and talked to her. Little stinker.
16 comments:
Your kids crack me up!! Nicole told me about the whole dashing thing. I laughed so hard!! Too funny!! Jacob thought it was funny too!
Oh Boy! I love the Princess game! So funny!-Nena
This is probably my favorite 'what kids say' post ever! Love Carson's book idea....lol
Classic. Just classic. Thanks for the giggle.
I think that they get it from you and Jared. What sweet kids :)
I can't even pick a favorite because they're all freakin' hilarious! Your kids crack me up!
Those are hilarious! The princess one in particular had me laughing (and thinking about it making me laugh again)! Thanks for sharing!
I love that you keep track of these hilarious things they say. Never a dull moment!
carson's right..someone getting kicked in the nuts is ALWAYS funny!
So funny! I don't write enough of these down. Good job!
Bounce in African, huh? That's good to know.
It just really gets under my skin when Aaron says "Hakuna Matata." He does it in such an annoying voice. So glad to know I'm not the only one who has to hear it!
Why can't I be dashing?
LOL... that's hilarious!
Dashing?! I love it!!!
I love your kids so much!!
These are always my favorite posts. I love them! "dashing", bounce, stinky kitties...these were a hoot! Thank you thank you for the laughs. Oh and come on, you know he is right...it is really funny, just watch America's Funniest Home Videos.
Post a Comment