One of the things that kicks off the Fall season for me is our annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch. We went for Family Home Evening on Monday night with
this family. It was an awesome evening to go. The weather was perfect, our company was fabulous as usual, and we practically had the place to ourselves!

Carson thinking he is the "king of the world."

Boys thinking they are hot stuff!

Sweet Kaiya posing for a picture.

Chloe and I on the hayride to the patch.

Kaiya and Sienna on a quest to find their perfect pumpkins.

Chloe trying to figure out pumpkins.

Kaiya wanting to take the corn home to eat.

Carson and Kaiya posing for a picture. Carson seriously has a pained look on his face . He was impatient for me to take the picture so then he could go out and find his pumpkin.

Carson's pumpkin choice.

Kaiya's pumpkin choice. Last year she picked the rotting pumpkin. This year she picked a stemless pumpkin which had stuff all over it, resembling warts. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder!
9 comments:
Looks like fun. What beautiful weather it was that night. Love all the smiles and pumpkins!
What a perfect family home evening!
So cute! No rotten pumpkins this year? Too bad...
I would have cute photos like this if my camera batteries hadn't died the second I turned my camera on when we got to that pumpkin patch. Arrghh, I was so mad I didn't even blog about it. How do you show the cuteness of it without the photos.
Looks like a fun time was had by all. Kaiya looks so pleased with her pick.
I love the picture of Carson and Kaiya sitting together on the pumpkin. Carson's smile is awesome!!!
The pumpkin patch is always a good time. And the weather that we've had this week makes for perfect pumpkin patching. {yeah, so that's not a real term, but I kind of like it anyway}
It was such a fun night, especially those cinnamon rolls afterwards...!
Sounds like Kaiya is always rooting for the underdog! Maybe Carson looks like that because he sat on the stem?
Looks like a good time! I want to take Elsie this year, but Aaron isn't too enthusiastic. Maybe the two of us will just go out.
Give big hugs to everyone.
I love the pumpkin patch! At least it is always a good photo op (especially with your cute kids!)
Post a Comment