1. I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe. I absolutely hate using public rest rooms. They need to be clean in order for me to use them. Even when I think it's an emergency and I need to go to the bathroom, if I go in the bathroom and it's dirty, I'll hold it until we can find a better bathroom. I also am that person who has their paper towel until the very last possible second, using it to open the door on the way out.2. I am a Car Seat Nazi. My kids must ALWAYS be buckled up in the car---even if it's just to go down the street.
3. I do not like scary movies. I get REALLY freaked out by them. If I watch one, I'm up all night long. I've also been known to burst into tears because of them.
4. I absolutely hate driving. I'm not any good at it and it's boring. I also get major anxiety/panic attacks when I drive in big cities.
5.I can barely ride a bike...actually, it's been so long, I probably can't even ride one anymore. When people say, "Oh, it's just like riding a bike," I think to myself, "Oh, it must be really hard then..."
6. I always pick things up with my toes. I guess you could say my toes are very talented!
7. I don't like pie. Crazy, huh! I mean, don't get me wrong. If it's the only dessert offered and I'm craving sweets, I may eat it. But give me cookies, cake, or ice cream any day. I even like crisps, just not pies.
I think I'm the last one to do this post, so who ever else wants to do it, I'd love to read about your 7 random things!
13 comments:
You and I have numbers 1,2,3 and 6 in common. But you already knew that ;)
I love your response to "it's just like riding a bike". You're so funny Linds!
I'm the same with 1,2,3 and 4. I'm that person with the paper towel too.
I never let my kids sit in the front seat even for a few seconds if the car is even running. What if the air bag goes off for no reason??? Yes, I'm paranoid, but rather safe than sorry.
I hate driving too. I'm deathly afraid of bridges, especially if they are narrow or if it is the least bit windy.
Lindsay we seriously need to be BFF! We have all in common but #6 but I can work on using my toes more!
1. My hubby didn't know I could use a bathroom before we were married, because I refused to go anywhere, but home! Public bathrooms are so gross, I think my kids are petrified as well.
2.Car seats ROCK ~ Even 1 block to church!
3.I DO NOT DO SCAREY MOVIES…EVER!
4.I don't like to Drive at all! Oh, and I am terrified of bridges! Don't ask me how I can live here. I had my first drive across the Blue Bridge since living here just last week and I was WHITE knuckled and nauseated.
5. I don't know when I rode a bike last and don’t know when I will again.
6. Working on the toes.
7. Ditto, unless desperate.
Thanks for letting me get to know you better.
I really hate driving too, to be honest. I dread driving in stop-go traffic and passing big trucks on the road.
I will have to witness you picking things up with your toes sometime. :)
Before I was married I watched tons of scary movies, and now I'm such a chicken and I hate being alone at night so I can't watch them anymore.
Thanks for doing the tag! It was fun to learn more about you.
Funny tag. I loved how you did it. I was shaking my head yes until the pie. I love a good pumpkin pie.
Laughed at the nazi and bike thing.
I completely agree with the pie thing.
One of my very favorite things in the world is a slice of pumpkin pie.
You had me laughing at the bike comment. SO funny!
I am totally with you on the opening the restroom door with the paper towel, using my foot to open it more and then throwing the towel away. I'm shocked how many people don't wash their hands and believe me i notice. Strange I know.
I knew most of those but the pie thing? That kills me. I LOVE pie. Any warm fruit pie with ice cream, DIVINE.
And how can you not know how to ride a bike? I would love to see this in person some time...
Great list!
yes, i will loan you my bike for the demonstration. I want to see it too.
I am the same with scary movies -I try to avoid them as much as possible -because I become a scared, jumpy, paranoid person for awhile after scary movies -Toby will walk into the room and I will jump out of my skin if I don't hear him coming. And I have scary dreams and can't sleep well. I don't like sad movies either -because I end up crying at all hours of the night. Guess I am a little sensitive that way too! You are not alone! :)
Public Restrooms make me cringe! that is so funny that you hate them also - funny I got this same tag assignment from someone in Canada-nena
I am so glad that you entered the giveaway! You may remember who i am.... Nathan Muirhead's little sister from Canada. he had such a crush on you for awhile there back in highschool. Anyways we love all the Earl's and I would love for you to win! good luck!
Post a Comment