18 October, 2008

Carson's Important Things

While emptying Carson's homework folder, I came across this little gem:


Apparently, one of the most important things about Carson {according to himself}, is that he has an Asian family, except Dad. Notice that there's a drawing of Carson, Mom, Kaiya, and Chloe {crawling}, with no Jared to be seen. I guess he just didn't make the cut---I mean, Dad's great and all, but he's not Asian!

21 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, I am dying! That is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. Poor Jared.

Amy said...

Hahahaha! That is so funny!

tharker said...

I am laughing so hard!!! Poor Jared. It must be hard to be left out cuz you're not Asian.

Carson truly is one of the funniest kids I know. Love him!

Samantha said...

That's hilarious! I had to go get kyle to show him because that is just too funny.

Lisa Christine said...

That is hilarious!

Piper said...

How does it feel to be the minority, Jared!? That is a great find, Lindsay! It should be framed!

Kris said...

This gave me a good laugh. Love the drawing.

Brooklet said...

Oooh, sorry you didn't make the cut, Jared. Maybe you could try harder.

mumovearls said...

Wow! Ryan says "He (Jared) could be considered Whasian..." That is so funny! Carson cracks me up!

Peggy Dee said...

It's what we were all thinking... Carson just had the guts to illustrate it! hee-hee

Debie Spurgeon said...

Oh my goodness, that is so, so funny. Will dad get his own page?

Mandi said...

Wow...sorry Jared! That is pretty funny though! Your kids are getting so big, and you al look great!!

PRP said...

I mean really, can you blame him? What's cooler than being Asian?

So, so sorry Jared.

Sarah said...

I totally laughed out loud at that. Carson, you are one funny boy.

Andre said...

That's so sad to be left out by your own son!

Heather said...

HA! Your family is so awesome, love the bates household.

Jessica said...

I laugh every time I think about this, what a funny kid!

Sara said...

Dad just can't hang with the cool crowd. LOL so funny!

Angie said...

science, legos, and asian family members...nice! guess jared isn't as awesome as he thinks.

Ike and Linh Earl said...

LOL. that is funny! i cant wait to have our own asian family and isaac being the odd one out :) jk but i am excited for mixed babies!!

Julie said...

All I can say is priceless!