
Her obsession with High School Musical started after the second movie came out. Quite often you could see her singing the lyrics to her favorite HSM songs.
Anyways, Saturday afternoon my sweet girl and I headed over to the movie theater to see HSM 3.
Here we are in our seats waiting for the movie to start. {It's not the best picture of us, but hey...we took it ourselves!}
Here's a better picture of Kaiya. She can barely contain the excitement. She kept saying, "I'm so excited to see the movie. I can't wait for it to start!"
Throughout the movie Kaiya would look over at me, give me a big grin and squeeze my hand. During every song, she would dance in her seat. I kept thinking to myself, "I just love this girl!"
HSM 3 review {according to Kaiya}-- Big Thumbs Up!!!
15 comments:
Kaiya has good taste! Especially loved the Boys are Back when they turn into little boys in the junk yard. So cute. Everybody has to go out and see HSM3 so we can have more G rated movies!
I figured you guys would be seeing it this weekend. So glad you had a good time. I love that she was excited! Can't wait for those dates with Elsie.
I can't wait to see it!
How fun to go. Glad she had a great time. Sydnee loved every minute of it too. So fun to take the girls out for a special date! Great Pictures!
isn't so fun to see our kids grow and to be with them for moments like this.
She is darling.
What a happy memory you will always share!
I love the excited look on her face! Love that Kaiya!!
Hannah and Josh both loved it too.
I'll have to take my girls to go see it -looks like a cute movie!!
what a little cutie...i love it when they get so excited they just can't hide it..ha! what a great day for you two!
Hee hee!! Cannon loves these movies too! Greg took him, and Cannon had a hard time sitting still in the seat during the song! They went up to East High the day before so Cannon could see where they filmed. You guys will have to check that out if you're ever down here!
So funny! Did you know They have High school Musical on Ice this Year? On Ice? How could it get any better? She is so cute!-n
so glad the next generation of our family has an appreciation for musicals....we must be doing something right!
So cute! What a fun thing to do together!
What a cute picture. Sounds like a fun mommy/daughter date.
I love her huge smile, she is so cute! My girls loved it too, they couldn't stop dancing, I loved watchign them and wished I had a video camera to record them!
Post a Comment