Kaiya is 4 today!
Four fun facts about Kaiya:
1. Kaiya loves all things Princess. She has always been a huge fan of Disney Princess. At first her favorite princesses were Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella. Now, her favorite princess is Belle. She used to like all the princesses except Jasmine and Mulan. She didn't like playing with those two because "they aren't wearing a fancy dress." Now she likes Jasmine too, but she's still not sold on Mulan. According to Kaiya, "Mulan has scary eyes." Uh...better not look in the mirror then, Kaiya!
2. Kaiya loves her family so much. She is such a good sister to Chloe and likes to play with her all the time. She looks up to Carson and thinks he is the greatest, funniest person alive. She thinks her Daddy is the most amazing person on earth and constantly wants him to hold her or play with her. In the middle of the night, she tries to sneak in our bed so she can sleep next to her daddy. Kaiya also tells me, "You are my best friend!" I love it!
3. Kaiya is a very shy little girl. She used to embarrass herself to sleep. Her newest thing is that she absolutely will NOT talk to anybody except for family and little kids. Even if she has known someone for years she won't talk to them. Instead, she'll shake her head yes or no to communicate and point to things.
4. Kaiya is such a wonderful daughter. She is so sweet, funny, thoughtful, and happy. I remember when I first knew I was having a girl. I was so excited. Kaiya has truly brought immense joy to our lives!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!
13 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet Kaiya!
"Huffy" loves you!!
Happy Birthday Kaiya! Sweet post Lindsay!
MS. PRINCESS - DADDY LOVES YOU!
Hope you have the BEST day Kaiya!
Seriously, Mulan's eyes are scary??? Hilarious!
Happy Birthday Kaiya!
You are such a cute girl. Hope your birthday is great!
It was great seeing you yesterday! I am truly excited that Kaiya and Lorelai are going to get to know eachother in ballet.
Happy Birthday Kaiya!!!!
(good luck with the cake Lindsay!)
oh i just love my pretty pretty princess. she makes me laugh, although is as painful as watching her eat...wow!
We love you Kaiya! Happy Birthday!
And I've seen her embarrass herself to sleep--it's the best thing ever.
Yeah, that Mulan statement has me laughing out loud over here. Too cute. Happy Birthday Kaiya.
Happy Birthday Kaiya! I hope your day is filled with all things princess!
She is such a cutie! Mulan is my favorite princess!
Make sure Kaiya gets a big birthday hug from all of us. We love Kaiya so much and love all of the cute and funny things about her.
Happy Birthday, Kaiya!
Hope she had a great day!
Post a Comment