
So between finding a grand marshall for your parade and putting the final touches on the ice sculpture for your sweet 16 celebration I barely had time to give a birthday shout out.
30 SLAMMIN' things 'bout ma tender roni:
1. She don't half step - girl is all or nothing.
2. She used to be allergic to the cold.
3. Girl got a boombox voice. When I dial her up my ear's like a foot from the receiver.
4. Valedictorian at BYU. Crazy smarts.
5. She takes up over half the bed even tho shorty's half my size.
6. She eats cake for breakfast.
7. She lettered in drill team. Wack.
8. Homegirl got puff the magic dragon breath in the morning. For reals...it's bootylicious.
9. She loves to hang at the crib - a true home body.
10. Jr. Miss Moses Lake so I guess she's royalty. Well, she axe like it.
11. Won-tons. Gettin' all Asian on me.
12. She was on math squad in middle school. That's thuggin'.
13. Quote (not kidding): "I would make a good rich person." She used to get sick with "greed" as a kid.
14. If napping were a job she would be Jamaican cuz she'd have like 5 of them. Lawd have mers-ay.
15. She is a freakshow driver. We're talkin' stereotypical Asian, but not like the ones on Better Off Dead.
16. She will NEVA lose an argument. Girl's like Perry Mason or Johnny Cochran.
17. Her t-ball team picture hanging at the Moses Lake Arby's.
18. Her perm in grade school.
19. She has no arm strenff. I'd rather have Carson help me lift things.
20. Girl will help anyone out when they need it. Anyone.
21. She spent her 21st birthday in the nurses station at a Neil Diamond concert and the ER after girlfriend got her head slammed in the car door.
22. And, she got smacked in the head by a racquetball while watching a match from the 2nd floor. Not to mention during countless other sports.
23. So basically, she has a big head. No, not like she's thinkin' she's all fly. No, that girl's dome is huge. It's like death star with tractor beam huge. That's why it's always getting hit.
24. You cannot keep a secret from her.
25. That boo is nosy. Always up in my grill. Just mind your own, son.
26. She hates animals as much as I do. Don't worry, I'm only talkin' 'bout having pets. I'm not gonna thug your dog or anything.
27. She's kind to everyone. Much love.
28. She loves the Lord.
29. Oh, and shorty love her some birthday.
30. She LOVES her children and her husband.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOO. I LOVE YOU.
23 comments:
happy birthday ms. lindsay!! your joined the 30 club...whatever that is! ha! hope you have a good weekend!
happy Sweet 16! I particularly enjoyed how you spent your 21st birthday! Nothing like trauma at a Neil Diamond concert to usher in adulthood! Now I can't wait to hear how you spent your 30th, to usher in. . . I dont' know, what do you get in your 30s? More confident? Better bowling skills? I don't know, but whatever it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
That is the sweetest hubby eva. I think you would make a fab rich person. You are rich in a whole lotta things though girl. The list was awesome.
Happy Birthday :)
Happy Birthday Lindsay!
Jared, that is a great list and the picture is even better! So cute!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!! I hope you had a fabulous day, you deserve every bit of it!
I'm going back to read this post again, it's hilarious!!
I can't stop laughing. And I can't even pick a favorite part because every one of the 30 things about Linds is absolute perfection. So funny Jared!!!
I LOVE this picture!
Oh I learned so much about you Lindsay!! I hope you had a great birthday!
Great list Jared, you are too funny!
Happy Brithday Lindsay--30 ain't so bad, for shizzle--I mean most of your peeps have and been there and done that, and besides you can always count on your drill team letter--that is so wack
We love you
That was Ryan... Happy Birthday Lindsay, We love you!-n
Jared kills me...
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You will love "30" and all the goodness that comes with it.
We love you!
Hope you had an awesome birthday! Can't wait to hear about your party. I love how Jared keeps the Neil Diamond memory alive. That will never be forgotten!
By the way, Jared. There's nothing wrong with lettering Drill team! That is unless you actually buy the letterman's jacket to show off your letter.
Cute Lindsay! Happy happy birthday!
Happy Birthday, Lindsay!
Loved the '30' list- learned some funny things about you!
Miss you guys,
Happy Birthday Lindsay. Your husband has me laughing in my seat. This post is so awesome. I love the picture. I really hope that you had a great 30th birthday. You deserve the best.
SO funny, I couldn't stop laughing. I love your picture at the bottom of the post, very cute! Hope you're 30th was awesome and one to remember!
Perfect tribute. Jared, seriously. You need to be a writer. Hysterical.
Lindsay, I hope you had a great birthday month. I can't wait to hear it from your perspective. I'm positive this is one birthday you'll never forget. Happy 30th!
Great list, as always. Enjoy 30 Linds.
The party rocked, but seriously!! I can't believe we didn't get an ice sculpture. Who dropped the ball on that one??
"i would be a good rich person"...so classic! Myhre...you know I love you and your big head!
I don't understand you guys. Happy 3-0 Lindsay!!
(I just turned 30 too. Isn't it scary?)
I always thought Lindsay was rich! She did have every color of jelly shoes and countless cabbage patch kids. Her head is a magnet-you wouln't believe how many balls hit her head growing up. p.s. I watched her play one of those ballgames and she DID get hit!! happy birthday lins!
I am crackin up!~ Happy 30th! Woo Hoo! Jr. Miss ML? WOW!
Post a Comment