29 September, 2008

9 Months

Oh! I love her so! Isn't she adorable!


Chloe is now 9 months old.

Here are some of her milestones from the past month:
1. She now pulls up to a standing position all by herself and thinks she is H-O-T S-T-U-F-F!!!
2. She found the stairs and has started climbing them. Again...she thinks she is fabulous and I'm in the market to get a gate.
3. She loves eating food now and is quite the little piggy! The only baby food she really love is the sweet potatoes and carrots. She loves real people food though. In Chloe's world, macaroni and cheese is the greatest thing on earth and yogurt is dreamy.
4.Her hair is starting to fill in a little. Now she wakes up from naps and has bed head. It's always looking a little crazy and Jared loves it.
5. She loves waving all the time. Too cute!
6. She is pretty friendly. I think she may be our "friendly" kid. I love my kids so much, but let's face it-- The older two aren't exactly the friendliest kids you'll meet. Between Kaiya's muteness to all people other than family and Carson's not-so-talkative ways when people tell him "hello" or ask him questions, the fact that Chloe waves and smiles at people is a definite plus.
7. When she's excited {especially about food}, she moves her hands really fast in a circular motion. We call them her "pom-pom" hands. Carson had the "flutter" hands and would move them really fast up and down. Kaiya had motorcycle hands like she was starting a motorcycle, when she was excited.
8. At her 8 month check-up, Chloe weighed 14 lbs. 14 oz, which was less than the first percentile. Since I've had some nursing problems this last month {Chloe starting eating only on one side and let the other side dry up.}, her doctor wanted me to supplement with formula a bit. Yeah, that has not gone over so well. She hates the taste of formula and still hasn't figured out how to drink out of a cup. I think she's getting enough from her other food though, so hopefully it will tide her over until she starts drinking regular milk.
9. Chloe is getting into everything of Kaiya' s and it is making Kaiya so frustrated. Now Kaiya knows what it's like to have a younger sister get into stuff. On the flip side, it makes Carson laugh.

Here's a picture of Chloe literally wanting to be the center of attention...


Here's a picture of the three kids. It's impossible for me to get a good picture of them.

13 comments:

Kris said...

Great picture of all the kids. That little baby of yours is so cute. I can't believe she's 9 months already.

Amy said...

She is sooo cute! And it is such a nightmare trying to get a good picture of all the kids. Someone is always doing something off. Yours turned out good though!

Julie said...

I think she sure it cute too!

Sarah said...

Chloe's little face just makes me smile. She is adorable. Have fun with the pulling up and climbing the stairs. Those are always nerve wracking times!

stylist to the stars said...

She is so cute. It is fun to be around one of your kids that like me:)

tharker said...

Chloe really is in such a cute stage right now. I am loving seeing her personality come out.

I just love your kids so much Lindsay. Even if Carson and Kaiya won't talk to me, I still love 'em!

Erin said...

cute kids linds!! i can't believe she is already 9 mons old!

mumovearls said...

She is so Cute I can't believe 9 months has pasted-n

PRP said...

That first picture is amazing, and Kaiya in the last picture is beyond adorable.

Chloe is such a treat. She is so much fun and is the perfect addition to the other two.

AOlson said...

I LOVE the picture of the three of them together. You have a very beautiful family!!

melanie said...

She is so cute! Reed does some of these things too. I've decided I really like 9 months, they are so fun!

tiff said...

2 crazy coincidence. my 10 month old camilla has that same dress and in every picture of my cooper and the baby his hands are grabbing her cheeks.

Lisa said...

Chloe is a cutie! I knew she was smaller than Kenzie! Good luck with the bottle- she'll get the hang of it!