03 October, 2008

New Arrival

My sister-in-law, Angie, had her baby on Monday. Qiana Tamara Bates {pronounced key-on-ah} was born at 10:37 AM and was 7 lbs. 4.5 oz. and 19 inches long. For more details, click here.

We were able to go visit them Tuesday evening. Boy is she adorable! My kids were so excited to see her for the first time.

Here's Carson with Qiana---he takes his role as oldest cousin very seriously. All the girls love him and he eats it up.
Kaiya was giddy holding Qiana. She loved it.


Yep, typical Jared.

Just focus on the cute baby. Excuse my enormous head and shiny face.

12 comments:

dirty>south said...

gotta keep it real. boo yah!

Kim said...

I love these pictures. I didn't get to see them the other night. I love that Carson takes his oldest cousin role so seriously. As you know, Elsie LOVES him. It makes me happy.

By the way, Chloe is like a whole new child since the last time I saw her. I can't believe how big she seems...now that we have a new baby around.

tharker said...

Congrats to Angie! Qiana is a beautiful baby.

Love the ghansta love Jared.

Brenda said...

She looks adorable. Congrats to Angie and all your family on a precious new addition.... Where's her flower?

Lisa Christine said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby!!! Congrats!

Amy said...

Congratulations! She is adorable!

mumovearls said...

love it!-nena

Erin said...

what a cutie and congrats to your sister-in-law!! erin

melanie said...

Oh cousins. They look so cute holding her. She's adorable, I just love newborns.

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Congrats!! We are so happy for Angie. She is gorgeous!! Carson looks pretty proud!

meohmyers said...

Awww, she's gorgeous! Congrats to Angie! What a loved little cousin she's going to be!

meohmyers said...

I just read Angie's blog, there is lots of funny in the Bates family! She really is a gorgeous newborn! I love that her initials are QT - she is! :)