22 July, 2008

What in the World!

Yesterday it was sunny and hot and 102 degrees outside....



So do you see what is wrong with these pictures?




Point A: Why in the world are they wearing flannel pajamas in the summer?


Point B: Why in the world are they playing OUTSIDE in their flannel pajamas?


CRAZY KIDS!!!

8 comments:

tharker said...

So maybe they have their seasons a bit confused...oh well, they still are so stinking cute!

By the way, that is some very pretty curbing you've got there!

dandee said...

Well, they are both wearing flip flops. That's a good sign.

Debie Spurgeon said...

I'm convinced that as long as kids are having fun, temperature isn't an issue. Barefoot in the winter is no problem either.

Piper said...

Was Jared in charge that day?

Jan said...

I would call that "heat stoked".

They are happy hot kids for sure.

Marilyn said...

Okay, your new header is crazy amazing.

Your kids are so cute they could wear gunny sacks and still look adorable!

Heather said...

K & B still choose out winter pj's every night... whatever.

Sarah said...

It was some crazy weather yesterday. It looks breezy today. What tomorrow will be like I can only guess. I was wearing my warm pajamas last night too!