Carson thought this was a great deal. Plus he's a hard worker, so he worked and pulled enough weeds to fill several buckets.
Kaiya, on the other hand, was excited to see the movie, but not excited to pull the weeds. Here's her load...
Yeah, see that one tiny weed at the very bottom of the bucket? That was her big whopping accomplishment for the day.
Meanwhile, this is what she did instead...
Also, lots of bike riding. I guess she preferred to give her legs a workout on the bike instead of giving her arms a workout by pulling weeds.
After she realized that she would NOT be going to dinner and a movie with dad, she was given a second chance to pull weeds. She accomplished her weed pulling later in the evening while Jared was working outside. He said she worked very hard and was able to go. I still smell something fishy though...maybe because I'm with Kaiya every day I know all about her "hard work." I'm a little suspicious that she may have used her feminine wiles on dear ol' dad.
14 comments:
Oh I love that girl! This story is so funny!
That is hilarious. I loved the one lone week in her bucket. She and Payson share the same work ethic.
Maybe she's just got that "work smarter, not harder" mentality down pat.
too cute :) She is so funny!
That picture of the one weed in the bucket made me laugh. I probably shouldn't encourage her using her dad's soft spot, but smart girl!
This is so cute. I love what little kids will do to get out of work.
Oh man! At least she's creative!
Good job to Carson!
I think she might have pulled some weeds out of Carson bucket to accomplish the task. Girls..... so much fun.
Oh Kaiya and Kippi sound like two peas in a pod! Hey i tagged ya so check it out.
I'm sorry but that's so funny, especially the repeated drinks, I've got a few at this house that think work is a punishment and find some very creative ways to get out of it. keep it up, you're doing a great job rewarding for work. I'd pull weeds for dinner and a movie.
"her feminine wiles"...that cracked me up! She is adorable, even if she isn't a hard worker.
I am with her on this one yard work is for the boys!!! That's is so cute! Lexi has got her daddy wrapped around her finger too!
Yeah Working isn't my game either. Hey it was wonderful to see you guys this weekend! Your family is so much fun to be around.
Dirty South thanks for always replying to my blog!
I love it! she's such a girly girl!
Post a Comment