23 April, 2008

Yep, It's Still Me

As I sat down to write a few comments today on posts {I know I should be getting ready instead, but whatever.}, this is what I found...

My new profile picture apparently


Along with an edited profile name for me...

lindsay>boo

I guess just my name with no picture was completely driving Jared insane, because he took it upon himself to change it. So is that girl in the picture supposed to be me, Jared?

P.S.: If you see a comment with this karate girl on your blog, it's still me.


23 comments:

Alicia Leppert said...

Okay, that is hilarious! Jared picked Karate Asian Girl for your profile pic....classic. I am going to laugh every time I see that.

Sarah said...

Love it! Watch out or we'll get karate chopped. Oh, that husband of yours.

dirty>south said...

show me....paint fence!

hye!

show me....sand floor!

hye!

tharker said...

Jared rocks!

Spencer loved the Karate Kid commentary from Jared.

Lindsay,
Your profile picture is now my favorite ;)

Angie said...

so so funny!!!

Marilyn said...

I am so glad that my husband can't access my blog, because he loves to pull jokes and he would probably embarrass the heck out of me!

Heather said...

Rock on! Find a new one for me Jared.

dandee said...

Dirty South is pretty dang funny! Love the new pic!

Jan said...

That is the funniest thing. Sorry Lindsay but I side with Jared on this one. Love it. Got to go. Chop Chop.

Jessica said...

Too funny! I love it, what a funny hubby you have!

Debie Spurgeon said...

It's nice to change things up now and again.
I love it. Do you even know any karate moves :)

Sara said...

Karate girl, awesome

PRP said...

The resemblance is frankly shocking...

AOlson said...

I love stopping by your page! You guys crack me up!! I thought I saw you in the back row at Jacob's Tae Kwon Do!!

tharker said...

Wax on, wax off.

Sweep the leg.

Kris said...

I don't think it could better than these two profile pictures. Too funny!

polka dots said...

Too funny!

PS: Call me about those books sometime.

The Donald said...

This is great. Way to go Jared. Lindsay...watch out for the cobra kai. They like to sweep the leg.

Brooklet said...

Funny! Dirty south keeps me laughing. And I will smile everytime I see your profile, Lindsay>boo.

Nancie said...

you guys have the funniest stuff on your blog. yes, i still stalk it.

Tom Earl said...

OK - that is way too funny!

melanie said...

I love your blog. I always laugh! Love your new pic.

mumovearls said...

I didn't know you knew Karate! Jared you are a kick!-nena