10 April, 2008

The Worm?!

Carson decided to bust-a-move the other night. Here's his take on "the worm." Just think, people...in about seven years, your kids might be able to see some of these moves live at a stake dance.

20 comments:

dirty>south said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

polka dots said...

Brock was just doing this the other day! I think he watched a movie where they were doing "the worm." Rob was wondering if I taught it to him. Not so much in my condition.

Kris said...

That is hilarious. When we watched Alvin & the Chipmunks, Tyler kept CRAZY dancing around to each of the songs. They will be the hit of the party. Is it only 7 years away that they will be at Stake Dances?? WOW!

Heather said...

Wow, lucky ladies!

Brenda said...

He looks just like my hubby trying to do the worm! Better keep that video for the future!

PRP said...

The funniest part is Jared laughing in the background....go Carson!

Kate said...

oh! thanks for the laugh!! That is sooo funny :)

tharker said...

I SO hope I get to chaperone some Stake dances so I can see this first hand! That was awesome!

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Debie Spurgeon said...

I can imagine him in the center of the floor, spotlight on him and everyone gathering around to see his moves. That is so cute and funny.

Jan said...

That was a worm? I thought it was more like I am stuck in a sleeping bag and can't get out. Your husbands laughter was priceless.

TyLeen said...

You guys always look like you have a ton of fun. How funny!

Sarah said...

Yes, tell him to practice up because that move could land him some spotlight attention with everyone surrounding him in a big circle at a stake dance. The worm never fails to impress.

tamiearl said...

This cracks me up! I miss you all.

Love, Gma

Angie said...

perhaps you should put carson in breakdancing classes like his daddy...

melanie said...

So funny! One day it will be perfect blackmail. Love all the laughing in the background.

Brooklet said...

Stake dance? No, you guys are all thinking to small. With dance moves like that, I see SYTYCD in his future.

Vanessa said...

Hi Lindsey! I do remember you. I love your blog! your kids are HILARIOUS.

mumovearls said...

that is Hilarious! wow! I love how Jared is just laughing in the background! No Carson we are Laughing with you not At you!-n

Alicia Leppert said...

That is pretty hilarious. It looks painful...especially for a boy.