22 February, 2008

Who's Who

Hmm...I think Jared and I only have one baby mold in our baby makin' factory. What do you think?


CARSON

KAIYA


CHLOE

15 comments:

dirty>south said...

they all look like 10 lbs. of butter with eyes.

Piper said...

OOOOOHHH!! At least if they all look the same, they are all VERY cute and "pinchable"!! Hope all is well!

Shayla said...

Oh my goodness, you're not kidding. You gotta love those chubby cheeks and double chins, though!

Kris said...

I was just glad that you didn't ask us to tell you which one was each kid. I totally would have failed. They all look the exact same. They are adorable! Cute, Cute Pictures!

Washington Rimmasch Family said...

Talk about cookie cutters! I can not tell them apart. If they are all going to look the same at least they are all SUPRER CUTE and I bet their personalities are way different:)

tharker said...

You do have one mold. And that mold sure makes some adorable babies.

Jared, I'd say more like 12lbs. of butter...

melanie said...

Adorable. I love fat cheeks and smiles. And all three kids had plenty of both. So cute.

Jan said...

Are you sure there is no cloning going on over there. I have suspicions by the looks of those adorable pics.

Alicia Leppert said...

That is hilarious. Next time try and mix it up a bit, would ya? Just kidding. I totally could have picked out Kaiya, but other than that, yeah, I would have been stumped.

Sarah said...

There is nothing better than a cuddly, chubby baby and you've been lucky to have three of them!

Sara said...

They all are so cute! Well, they turn out to look different so that's all that matters :)

meohmyers said...

Look at those beautiful babies! They really do look exactly alike! That's so fun! I love those cheeks you can just squish your lips into and kiss all day long! Cute babies, Lindsay!

Jessica said...

I think you are right only one mold for you, but if you are stuck with one at least it's a cute one!!

Ms. Kristen said...

I love that mold! So cute! I can see alittle differences in each!

Brooklet said...

Hey, why fix it if it ain't broke. They are all delightfully cute and chubby.