CHLOE
I took Chloe to the doctor for her 2 month appointment. She is 23 inches long and weighs 10 lbs. 15 oz., putting her in the 40th percentile. I was actually pretty shocked. Those cheeks and leg rolls have been pretty misleading. She is officially my skinniest baby. Can you believe it?! Both Carson and Kaiya had doubled their birth weight by their 2 month check-ups.
Chloe has been starting to smile more lately too. She even gave her first laugh yesterday at church. After I fed her, I sat back down with her and she spit up all over my dress. I immediately got a little annoyed until I looked down at her sweet face. Who could be mad at a face like that? Anyways, she gave me a huge smile and laughed! It was absolutely adorable! I think we may have another jokester in our family!
KAIYA
As you all know, Kaiya has always been a daddy's girl. She took it to new levels this weekend though. After she went to the bathroom, I went to wipe her and she said, "No! Not you! I want Daddy to wipe me!" Then she started crying when I wiped her anyway. Are you kidding me! Apparently she would not deign to have her lowly mother wipe her. Does she think it's a privilege or something?
CARSON
Carson's good---loving school and so excited for soccer to start. Helping Carson with homework is quite the experience though. I was helping him with punctuation and he insisted there was not a period after "Mrs." I, of course, always have to be right, so I insisted that there was a period after Mrs. and that I had passed first grade so I knew best. He responded with, "Well, you haven't had this homework before, Mom!" Oh brother! Another person who always knows best?!
On a final note, Carson decided to give us all a little show of his dance moves...Aaron, have you been giving him dance lessons?
19 comments:
Those cheeks are deceptive. My first one was born 10 lbs. 4 0z. and 24 INCHES long. Can you believe that one. He never dropped. Wonder why there. Your kids are as cute as ever. What fun you seem to always have. Even dirty south is fun.
I see that Carson is still a crack up....he was funny even back when we had him in Edison Ward nursery.
And chloe's cheeks are the best!! It looks like she is a squirrel packing nuts for the winter. What a cutie!!!
How funny, Carson is so silly. I love the pictures of the baby she is so adorable.
A privilege! That is too funny.
Chloe is sooo adorable. I would have given just about anything to have any of my babies grow cheeks like that!
Carson's got MOVES.
i love love love watching carson dance....his dedication to the craft is astounding!
i love love love watching carson dance....his dedication to the craft is astounding!
Chloe's cheeks are ridiculously cute!
Oh Kaiya. What a funny girl. As are you..."a privelage".
Carson's moves remind me a little bit of Hulk Hogan showing off the guns! He is one funny kid!
Your kids are all so cute. Chloe is just such a little hunk of love and she looked adorable yesterday. I've seen some guys sport some dance moves remarkebly like Carson's at several church dances.
I don't know what's funnier...Carson's sweet moves or you and Jared cracking up in the background. Love it!
The girls are gorgeous.
Cute kids. Chloe, is just so squeezable. Thnaks for letting me hold her the other night. It was fun to sit with you guys on Saturday! Carson can dance! That kid has got some talent! Too fun! My kids love looking at these blogs and seeing familiar faces.
Your sweet baby Chloe is so cute! Do you just kiss those cheeks all day!
cute pics lindsay! they all sure look alike! i can't believe chloe is already 2 mons, time sure flies!
Ty says 'that doesn't look like my best friend'
Seriously, WOW! Those are some awesome moves.
Pinch those delicious cheeks for me! I can't believe she is such a light weight!
Sweet moves Carson! I love the song too!
Need alittle baby cheeks to kiss on!
I am glad to see that all of your children are doing so well. You have such an adorable little family.
Too funny. He looked so disappointed that he had to stop dancing! I love Jared's laugh in the background.
That is crazy! I guess Makenna has already outgrown her! She was 10.10 at her 6 week. She is so dang cute, and those cheeks are killer. Even though they do make her look like she would weigh more. What a cute family!
Yippee! I finally got to see Carson's dancing video. He rocks! Seriously...he's the best. I'm so glad your kids are so cool.
Post a Comment