It's hard for me to believe. Chloe is such a good baby though. It was a little rough at the beginning with my milk not coming in and her being in the hospital with jaundice, but she's doing great now. She has just the sweetest disposition so far. She is chubbing up quite nicely too. Her cheeks are just begging you to kiss all over them and she is already starting to form arm and leg rolls. {Would she even be a Bates baby if she didn't have rolls everywhere?}
Kaiya is loving her new house, new bedroom, and new sister. She loves to be able to go outside and play again.
She is the proud big sister. She is constantly wanted to hold Chloe...or give her hugs...or kiss her. It's all very cute...but sometimes I think she may smother Chloe to death from all the loving attention she lavishes on her.
Need proof? Check out the picture below. Kaiya is always coming up to Chloe and saying, "She is my sister!" or "We are best friends!" or "Chloe is the best baby ever!" and giving her hugs and kisses, meanwhile being completely oblivious as to whether Chloe is upset or not.
Carson is now 7 years old! Crazy, huh!
I meant to do a special birthday post, but unfortunately his birthday came and went without one. I think I'll do a special "Carson" post soon. But for now, I'll just say this--Carson is such an amazing, special little boy and everyday I really am so grateful that I get to be his mom.
Here's a pic of Carson on his birthday. He wanted to have a birthday party at Eatza Pizza so we invited a few friends to join us for his special day. He had a blast!
The picture below was taken on Sunday--Carson's first day of Senior Primary and Kaiya's first day as a Sunbeam!
On a final note...Why in the world does my baby's ear look like a tortellini?
13 comments:
Chloe is adorable! I remember when Shayla used to do the same thing to Tia. Now she is sorry, Tia can hold her own! Ü
Your kids are so cute, I love all the pictures.
Carson in SR Primary? Our ward isn't senior until valiant 9, is your ward different? Just courious!
Oh and her ear DOES NOT look like tortellini!! Even her ear is adorable!
Chloe is just a beautiful little baby, it's no wonder her big sister can't get enough of her. Pretty soon, the novelty wears off but it's nice while it lasts. Your kids are just so cute, and it's fun to see them in primary.
Chloe totally has the Bates look now! She is a perfect mix of Carson and Kaiya! And the ear thing made me laugh...we have several of those in our family. Anderson (Amy's son) still has it and Macy does too...hate to be the one to break it to you, but it will probably always look that way, just not so extreme. It's adorable, though, I think.
I can't believe Kaiya's a Sunbeam! And Carson in Sr.?! Wow.
I love the picture of Kaiya "loving" Chloe while Chloe is screaming. You always get the best shots Linds!
I don't think Chloe's ear look like a Tortellini either. I do agree with you on her cheeks. They are some seriously edible chubbs! I love it!
I'm glad that Carson had a great birthday. It's hard to believe that he's already 7!!
And Kaiya as a Sunbeam...seriously! Wasn't she just the newborn baby girl in the Bates house?
If Chloe is a month old then that means in 10 days I'll have a month old baby. What in the world? It always goes too fast, I should know all that by now.
Kaiya loving on Chole is hilarious. Little kids give love a whole new scary meaning to a newborn. They are both so adorable. Love the best friend talk.
Happy Birthday Carson!
I'll say it too, her ear is not a tortellini!
Jessica, I imagine CTR 8 is in Sr. Primary because Jr. Primary is so big. 6th ward was like that too.
CUTE.
Lindsay your kids are so cute. I can't believe that Chloe is a month old already. Babies get big way too fast! These pictures are great!
Loved the update and pictures. Can't believe Chloe has changed so much since your 1/2/08 post! They are adorable. I love that Kaiya is starting to give such great smiles in her pictures.
you know i got nothin but love for the kids. so cute. thanks for letting me stop by and say hi to everyone last night. hope chloe is doing better.
If you ever figure out how to get your three year old to stop smothering the baby, let me know. Five months later, we are still telling Claire about 30 times a day to stop laying on Morgan!
I love the chubbs on Chloe! Pinch those cheeks for me, stat!
Post a Comment