I may actually survive having 3 kids after all.
Today I managed to:
*Take a shower in the morning. {Okay...I still didn't get myself ready for the day, but it's a start. Besides, my clothes still don't fit anyway.}
*Make Carson's lunch. {Those first few days after having Chloe, I'm embarrassed to say that he made it himself because I was running just that late.}
*Give Chloe a bath.
*Get Kaiya ready for the day. {She even had her hair fixed and teeth brushed! Is it sad that these things aren't just a given?}
*Get Carson to school early. {He was so jazzed that he was the 3rd kid in his class line.}
*Take Kaiya and Chloe to Wal-Mart for a BIG grocery shopping trip.
*Wash & fold some laundry.
*Pick Carson up from school on time. {He was pleasantly surprised that I wasn't late ..."You weren't late either time today, Mom!"}
I may even make dinner tonight...real dinner, not cereal for dinner! Cross your fingers and hope I get it done!
17 comments:
It sounds like you accomplished a lot! You should give yourself a big pat on the back. That is a great picture of all of your kids.
First, your children are so adorable, I can hardly stand it.
Second, Easton took a packed lunch today for the FIRST time since Audrey joined our family. Sad. You have me beat!
Third, I need to come and hold Chloe!
Oh, the joys of a new baby. You are so funny. Just keep telling yourself "it has to get better, it will get easier..." Hang in there, and please let me know if I can help in any way!
(Oh, and props to you for even sticking with the cold lunch! I would so have taken the easy way out and done hot lunch for sure!)
I knew you could do it! We moms just have to give ourselves break...
Here's to serious progress!
That picture of your THREE kids is so dang cute. I'm still getting used to saying that you have 3!
Way to go on your productive day Linds! You gotta love that adjustment period after a new baby. It will get better each day. I love that Carson complimented you on being punctual. He's so adorable!
ugh, I don't get half those things done on any given day, and I only have two. The packed lunch is impressive.
Glad you got so much done today! It feels great to get a ton done around the house. Great Job. Glad things are going well with the 3 little ones, and I agree with everyone else....Your kids are so cute!
Wow! You are amazing. On time both ways AND a Walmart trip. That's some good time management.
I'm not kidding I had Reed 10 days after Chloe and I feel like I'm weeks away from getting that much done! I'm so scared for school to start next week. If the kids are too late, I have to sign them in at the office. And then that would mean I have to take them to school NOT in my pajamas. It's only 4 days away and the odds are stacked against me.
And your kids are adorable! Carson is starting to look so old (in a good way that is).
You're doing great! I sometimes have a hard time getting all that stuff done, and I only have one. Love you guys!
linds..my babies are 23 mon 9 mon and i still have trouble finding time to shower, do the dishes, laundry etc...not sure how these "super" moms do it...ha! happy new year!!
You're awesome Lindsay! You'll get the hang of it. 3 was my hardest adjustment but it will all fall into place, I promise!
Your children are CRAZY gorgeous.
Don't feel bad about Carson making his own lunch, it's good for him, and I make Ethan do it often. I reason that it helps prepare him for a mission someday. I know, I'm pushing it just a bit!
good job linds. although if it were me the excuse "but i have three kids" whould be used everyday so i wouldn't have to do anything....hahahhaa
What a great picture of the kids...and Kaiya is even smiling! You are doing a wonderful job, Lindsay. Give yourself some credit. Love you all.
Wow. You are a maniac! Isn't it nice to feel like life is getting to be somewhat "normal" after having a baby?
yeah, and she was even nice the whole day too.
I remember it well after 3 kids! Trust me after 3 it's easy as pie adding one more to the mix you barely notice- hehe (actual people start thinking you are just insane after 3)
Anyways I think you look great and you are a great mom! So keep up the great work-n
Post a Comment