29 November, 2007

Moving Day

We're moving today from 2-5ish. Anyone who would like to help is welcome. Call our cell if you can. thanks. (this is also a reminder post to all those who said they could help today. Again, thank you).

8 comments:

Jessica said...

I'll send my hubby! Ü

tharker said...

Spencer will be there at 2!!

I'm so excited to come over and see your new house Linds!

Kim said...

Sorry we can't be there to help. I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see you all (plus baby!) in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes smoothly!

Sarah said...

Drats, I'm just reading this and we could have came and helped you yesterday. Sorry about that. I hope you had a successful day!

Brooklet said...

Good luck with the move. I guess that's only the beginning. You have all the unpacking and decorating to do, all while you are nine months pregnant. Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get a shout out--I would have come. I know that is easy to say now that it's over, but I don't look at blogs that frequently. My bad.

Kris said...

I'm excited to see your new home. I want to come down and see it soon. I know you are busy with getting unpacked, Christmas, and baby coming. Aren't you due like any day? Seriously, if you ever need anything, just give me a call. I can bring you an egg, or walk down and get Kaiya. I'm serious, I know it's tough. I've been there! Not fun, but so worth it after all the adjustments are done!

So excited to have you in our Ward Officially! Unlucky for you, you have to endure another year of 2:30 torture. I bet you can't wait! :)