She then hid under the table for a good 20 minutes and would not come out. Even bribery of cupcakes and candy would not make her budge!
Here's a picture of Carson with the Powells and Harkers trick-or-treating at Uptown Shopping Center . Kaiya was too bashful to pose with the others. And yes, I do realize my picture taking ability is completely horrible and have no clue why the picture is that color.
Funny side note: Do you remember those slap bracelets we got as kids? Well, Tyler got one and he cut his thumb on it, which made Nicole remember that they were recalled back in the day for that very reason. She took the material off of the bracelet and underneath was a metal tape measure! No wonder those bracelets are sharp and kids cut their fingers! I was examining it and lo and behold, I cut my finger too! Tyler and I have matching thumb cuts. He's 8 and didn't know any better, so he's excused, but what in the world is wrong with me!

7 comments:
oh my gosh their costumes came out sooooooooo cute. i am very impressed. seriously...could they be any cuter?
I love their costumes. I've been dying to see them!! They looked great. Carson makes a great vampire and Kaiya is such a pretty princess. Yeah, I think we have the cutest kids ever! :)
Poor Kaiya...I don't blame her, that guy is scary looking. I love how Carson totally gets into character in every picture...he makes a great vampire! While we were in line for food at the church, Natie and Kaiya were eyeing each other...so I finally introduced "Sleeping Beauty" to "Jasmine". :-) Kaiya was too cute with the tiara in her hair.
Carson looks very scary as a vampire, and Kaiya couldn't be a cuter princess. That's horrible that she thought that big scary guy was following her around. Must have been a popular buy this Halloween.
I'm still laughing about the gross guy following poor Kaiya around...
Poor Kaiya huddled under the table. That's sad and funny at the same time.
Josh got one of those slap bracelets too. His said something like "I Heart Jesus". Poor Tyler and Lindsay with their cut fingers!
That blue picture of all the kids at the Uptown is hilarious! They look great in blue!
Carson was the coolest vampire I saw! Shayla's right, he is great about getting into character!
your kids look great! sounds like a good halloween!
Post a Comment