Here we are off to a great start....
See...look at us...we're having enough fun to pose for a picture...
Then Carson started to get upset because he wanted an intricate design on his pumpkin and he wanted to do it all by himself. "Sure, that's fine," we warned him, "but it may be hard to do by yourself so you can have Dad help you or pick something easier to do." Can you see the writing on the wall, folks...
OH. MY. GOODNESS. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! THERE HE BLOWS...
Heather...needless to say WE MISSED YOU AND YOUR HEAVENLY DOUGHNUTS. Please say that you'll invite us over next year.... We don't like our new family tradition of carving pumpkins by ourselves...
PRETTY PLEASE!!!!
17 comments:
HILARIOUS! Love that once again you took some great pictures!
Wow, that was a good fit he threw! I bet it just pissed him off even more that you were taking pictures! I'm sorry your pumpkin carving night didn't turn out so well, but I think having those pictures makes it worth it.
those pictures are awesome!! poor carson, but hilarious.
Love the fit picture. Classic. Use it against him in the future!
Great pictures, I love that he's such a perfectionist about things. Pumpkin carving is serious business!
That is a hilarious series of pictures. Way to document the tantrum!
Is is bad to say that this is the exact reason we don't have this tradition? I hate the drama that always ensues! Poor Carson. It sucks when your 6 and can't execute the intricate design! Love the photos, so funny!
We want you back!! That's what we missed about last night- drama and chaos!!
We haven't carved pumpkins for 2 year for this very reason!!! We are trying again tonight, I must remember to have my camera ready for the fits!!! LOL!
OH, that's funny! Next time we have a melt down I hope I remember to get out the camera!
cute post linds...made me laugh!
That is too funny! It must be the age, cuz Tyler has been kinda acting that way lately too! Glad you guys kept up the tradition, despite the drama! The picture is great!
Those are the pictures you are going to pull out in ten years and just laugh your heads off! Love them
You mean fits don't end after three years old!! Boy am I in for it.
I was catching up on your blog and thoroughly enjoying myself until I read about the perfect day. In just a few seconds I went from laughing hysterically to plain hysteria. Thanks a lot...
Where are your halloween pics? I want to see costumes!
I think it is cruel the way they put these intricate designs in the packet and set these kids up for failure. Ethan had a similar experience. I told him his was abstract art and that his pumpkin was open to interpretation. He didn't buy it and melted in his room. What happened to either a happy, sad or scary pumpkin with triangle eyes?
Post a Comment