02 November, 2007

Boo-Boo's Home!

Corbin came home today from his mission and our family was able to see him at the airport. There he is sportin' his sweet suit he bought from a thrift store just for this special occasion. Lookin' good, Corb, and so glad you're back!

6 comments:

Kris said...

Is this Jared's brother?? Where did he go?? He looks like he has a great personality! What a fun time. Jack's little bro, gets home from his mission in Feb.

::lindsay said...

Nope, actually it's Jared's cousin. All of Jared's family is really close though.

tharker said...

Love the suit!

Sarah said...

That's pretty funny that he got that suit just for coming home in. Why do you call him"Boo-Boo"?

Kim said...

That is so awesome. I'm excited to see him (hopefully sometime soon!). I'm glad you were able to go to the airport.

ashleyboice said...

yeah for corbin...I am so excited to see him.