Mom: "Kaiya and I played dollhouse today."
Carson: "Yeah, I know. You left it out and the room's a mess!"
Kaiya: "You rock, Dad!"
Carson: "You know what! If I get sick in Seaside then I can say that I'm seasick!"
Kaiya: "I wanna go to Target and get Kaiya clothes. Please, Mom, please! Kaiya clothes!" {What? She's 3 and wants to go shopping? I'm in such trouble!}
Carson: "Where's a pirate's favorite place to eat?
Mom: "I don't know. Where?"
Carson: "Arrgh-bys!"
Kaiya: "Ooh! That's cute! I look cute!" {She is such a diva!}
8 comments:
Carson's jokes are actually very funny!! I love it. I love that Kaiya is a diva because she's also such a sweetheart. I can't wait to be closer to you guys!
I love it. That Carson sounds like he has a good sense of humor. Sounds like you guys have lots to laugh about around your house!
Your kids are so funny and smart! The Arby's joke is hilarious! You guys are a fun family! How's your house coming along?
I loved Kaiya's comment at Kohl's yesterday. "Ooh, that's cute! Wouldn't that look cute on Kaiya?"
Your kids are so much fun. I love talking to Carson, because he amazes me with his wealth of knowledge and funny jokes. Let's just say, I'm glad that I'll never have to go up against Carson in Jeapordy cuz he would TOTALLY win!
Wow, I don't think I will be going up against Carson at jeopardy either- he sounds like one clever kid.
Kaiya is cracking me up. She's clever too- she knows how to get her some cute clothes!
My favorite blogs are when people write the funny things their kids say! Hilarious.
your kids always crack me up so much. i love the fact that they have such amazing personalities. don't worry i will remember to write down any funny things carson says on our trip.
I just want to hear Kaiya say "carnie" again. Nothing beats that.
Post a Comment