Work in Progress
We drove by the house the other day and not only was the roof finished, but we have windows! We walked in and the kids were so excited. Carson said, "Wow! Our house is so big!" {I'm sure it feels like it since our apartment is like 900 square feet.}
It was so adorable because the kids got to each see his/her own bedroom. They are so ecstatic at the prospect of having their own rooms again.
Hopefully we can get in before the baby is born!
14 comments:
wow! that is really coming along...aren't you so excited to get out of an apartment?
how nice linds! i really like it! i can't wait to see it when it's all finished! ps - i am in moses lake right now - spending a few days with my parents - my grandpa isn't doing too well...
It looks great! I keep driving by it too to see the progress. I'm so happy for you guys.
Yay! This will feel like a palace to Carson after living in that tiny apartment for 6 months! I'm so excited for you guys! Keep us posted as the house progresses!
Keep those fingers crossed, hopefully we can all help you move in before the baby does!
Looks great! It's so exciting to watch the progress, isn't it? Where is it exactly? Can't wait to see the finished product!
Yippee!! I can't wait to see it done. It will be so nice for you guys to be in the house.
It looks great! I love seeing the progress of each of the homes! So fun! I've been there with renting while waiting for the home to be built! It will be worth it in the end!
Congrats. It is coming along quickly. Good luck!
Wow, how exciting! It's so much fun to be able to watch your future house be built, especially when it's an upgrade! Can't wait to see the finished product.
I'm excited for you and your family. Have they given you a projected day it will be done?
It looks great! I love the three windows upstairs on the left side. Cute feature! We can't wait until you join our ward!
i don't know if i knew you were building a house. i'm so excited for you.
It's looking good!! How exciting.
Post a Comment