Isn't it so fun to watch your kids play sports?? I just love it! It looks like he had a great time and that's awesome that he scored some goals! Way to go!
mom and i will have to come down and watch this superstar in action. i'm glad he has a love for soccer...don't know what jared would have done if he didn't.
7 comments:
Great job Carson!!! Love the 1st picture.
Lindsay-we were there today too. I'll have to look around for you next time and introduce myself. Go Carson!
Good job, Carson!! You rock!
Lindsay left out when Carson came over to us a halftime and was like: "Yeah, 2 goals" like he was giving a status report and there was "more to come."
Looks like fun! Go Carson!!
Isn't it so fun to watch your kids play sports?? I just love it! It looks like he had a great time and that's awesome that he scored some goals! Way to go!
mom and i will have to come down and watch this superstar in action. i'm glad he has a love for soccer...don't know what jared would have done if he didn't.
Post a Comment