Here's a picture of Kaiya in her BYU shirt. She absolutely loves it and says,
"I'm going to go to BYU!"
Here's Kaiya with Carson's backpack and shoes on saying,
"I yike Carson. I go school too!"
Although Kaiya is so shy around other people, here's a clip of her singing at home.
12 comments:
That was SOOOOO cute! I love the little dance and hug in the middle. What a cutie! I need to use my video camera more to capture cute stuff like this!
I just adore Kaiya so much! She's changing so much lately. It's amazing how it seems like overnight, kids lose their toddler stage and become big kids. She's just too adorable!
Adorable. I love how it seems like halfway through she had to start moving around a lot, like she was too shy to stay and sing straight at the camera so she had to do some distracting moves. she's so cute.
I love it! She's too cute. I can't wait to see her again. She just makes me smile.
Kaiya is so fun! I love the video and the pink BYU shirt is adorable!
i love the video lindsay! she is such a cutie!!
she gets so embarrassed so quickly...so funny. i love that girl.
So cute. It's weird to see her talking and singing, I felt like I was invading her privacy, like, if only she knew we were all watching her not be shy! :) I'm impressed with how immaculate your apt. was!
This layout and the pictures "featuring" your family are all so cool! What's Ms. Moose though? I don't think I've ever heard that one before.
it started out as "missy" >> "missy moose" >> "miss moose" >> sometimes just "moosa"
one of many weird nicknames I gave her
I like Moosa! That seems very Kaiya to me.
she is super cute. my son is singing along with her. then when she went down the hall, he said, where is she going?????? tooooo cute!
Post a Comment